Chapter 3

Chapter 3>> Letters home.

Song Of The Chapter>> If only you knew by Jade Alleyne.

Later in the evening, Orion returned home, and Charlie chuckled at the sight of her dipping wet hair, that had specks of seaweed blending in with it. "Went in the sea?" He asked, pulling out some of her hair.

"Maybe." She grinned, cheekily swatting his hand away. "I'm going to take a shower."

Charlie nodded before returning to his letter writing.

Dear Mum, Dad and co,

Truthfully? Orion is having a blast! She is a natural, and the other workers get on with her well. She has made friends with a few of them, and speaks to the rest. My boss (Jesse) and his wife (Cassie) both are glad that she works here. Yes, she has received a few burns but SHE IS FINE! Merlin, the onsite healers, Bash and Alec, have patched our burns up. It's kind of hard not getting them, when we work with burns.
She had a day out with another worker today, as out was her day off. They explored the closest muggle town, and the beach there too, she seems as if she has had a fun time. Seaweed clumped in her hair, though, she looked like she had been in the black lake, but other than that she looks happy.
Anyway, how is home? How is the twins' business going? Myself and Ryan both wanted to be there, but we were stuck at work. Is everything at Hogwarts okay? Is Ginny alright? What about Ron? Hermione? Harry? Ry, really is worried about Harry. Bless her.
Please write soon.
I miss and love you all,
Charlie.

He sealed the letter in an envelope and handed it to Kasper, Orion's owl. "Take this to the Burrow? Thanks." He handed him a treat. The owl took the letter in its beak and flapped its wings, flying off into the sky.

Orion re-entered the living room, her hair and body freshly washed, smelling much better than salty, sea water. She sat beside the older man, and looked over at his paperwork he had started to complete. "Whatcha doing?"

Charlie looked up at her, "Adding some things to Fraser's file."

"Need any help?"

"Sure, you've been working with him a lot." Charlie nodded and shifted his chair and work closer to her.

"Yeah, that's wrong." She pointed at the box labelled diet. "He doesn't have lamb legs anymore, he has rats and those pork biscuits."

Charlie chuckled, "Yes because, rodent and pork biscuits are so similar to legs of lamb."

"It's his diet choice!" She exclaimed taking the quill and scribbling down the words needed.

* * *

Hermione ran down the halls on her way to the common room. She had her muggle phone clutched to her chest, a frown on her face. "Flamel." She said to the Fat Lady portrait, before running into the common room and oractocally pouncing on Ginny, who sat beside Harry talking. She was glad Ton wasn't there, they were not exactly talking, die to the boy now being with Lavender Brown in a relationship that made her want to vomit.

"Woah, 'mione you okay?" Ginny asked.

Her eyes glanced at Harry before scanning the common room. "I-uh, I think we-well not we- but yes we- if you know what I mean, have a problem."

"What do you mean?" Harry pushing his glasses up further onto his nose.

"Well, I was aimlessly looking on my phone on some muggle social media, and a picture popped up on my screen. I was rather shocked, and so I visited the profile to find many pictures that had been uploaded." She explained.

"And?" Ginny sighed.

"Look." She shoved the phone into the two's faces. Ginny spluttered and Harry's eyes widened.

"Is that Ry?" Ginny questioned. Hermione nodded.

"Who is that boy?" Harry also asked.

Hermione shrugged, "I don't know."

"Helpful." Harry replied, sarcastically. "They aren't together are they?"

"Not a clue, but I hope they aren't her and Fred are practically made for each other." Ginny stated, "I've grown up with her and even when we were younger them two seemed to have something, I could tell. No matter how close her and George were and are, it was always Fred."

"I guess, she's just trying to move on." Hermione stated.

"I guess." Harry shrugged.

"Is her hair blonde?" Ginny exclaimed taking a closer look.

"It seems as if it is a dirty blonde, light brown in this." Harry said.

"What should we do?" Ginny looked at Hermione and Harry.

"I think we should wait." Hermione said, "we don't know who the guy is, or who he is to Orion. We do not want to do anything, and actually make the wrong assumptions. Besides it isn't really any of our business."

"Fair enough."

* * *

"CHARLIIIIIEEEEE!!" Orion whined. "STOOPPPP!!!"

"Never!"

Charlie had hidden her wand, and placed the jelly-leg hex on her, and it meant that she was dancing all around the living room whilst her filmed it. "I need to write my weekly letter to Sirius and Remus!" She cried.

"Later!" He chortled, zooming in on her legs which were kicking, and shaking in  every which way.

"Why are you doing this?" She exclaimed.

"Because I can."

"Stuff you!"

After ten minutes of her dancing around Charlie finally released her from the hex and she sighed in relief especially when he handed her, her wand back. "Well that was fun. Now I am going to shower." Charlie said. She nodded her head and began to write her letter.

Dear Uncle Wolfie and Uncle Puppy,

Romania is still great. I have become very good friends with another worker, called, Jasper. He is very nice, and funny too. He showed me around a muggle town today, and we went to the beach too.
What have you both been up to? Are you clear yet, Siri?
Another thing is, and I know this may not be the best thing to ask you both about been as you are both men and not women, but I need your opinions. However, what I am about to tell you, you CANNOT REPEAT.
Got me?

Good that.

Before I left for Romania, I thought I.....loved Fred. I know, I am young but, I really thought I did. Yet, since being here, I am not sure anymore. If I am honest, I am not sure if I actually love him or I was just assuming I was. And it is thoroughly confusing me.
I know he doesn't feel that towards me as he is still with Genesis and I ended things with him. But, I just don't have a nargals arse, if I actually do LOVE him or I just liked him.
Sorry for rambling on about ^^.
I hope everything is well back there, I miss you both very much.
Lot's of love,
Ry xx

P.S. Do Nargals have arses?