Chapter 38

Chapter 38>> The start of the end.

Song of the Chapter>> Army by Ellie Goulding

During the day of May 2nd everyone sat trying to enjoy their time with everyone scared it would be the last time. It wasn't until a young woman in a portrait beckoned Neville to follow it through to Aberforth Dumbledore's house which was how they got into the room, that everyone became even more on edge. Dean was trying to use 'episkey' to heal some of the wounds Seamus had received due to the Carrow twins, the pair trying not to spend any time apart, except for when Seamus had to go to lessons. Ginny was always around the twins and Ryan and others kept stayed together as well.

About thirty minutes later Neville returned, "Look, guys, someone has decided to visit."He announced and moved out of the way for three people to follow him in. 

The room cheered and clapped for Harry, Ron and Hermione as they climbed out and made their way to the middle of the room. Orion nodded to Neville who alerted all those with a coin from the DA, Orion had given hers to Remus so that he knew that he had to get the Order to Hogwarts as Harry was there. Ginny leapt up and ran into Harry's arms. "Months its been since she's seen me and it's like I ain't her brother," Ron commented only to be brought into a man-hug by Seamus. After letting go of Harry, Ginny embraced Ron hugging him like he would disappear, "I've missed you Gin."

"I've missed you too, Ron." She whispered. 

Not long after, the Order, except Tonks, came through the portrait and so did others, such as ex-students. Oliver, Alicia, Katie and Angelina was some of them and instantly the group were embraced by Lee, George, Fred and Orion. Roger Davies, Cho Chang, Charlie Weasley, Sebastian Arweck and others too. Charlie embraced his youngest brother and then turned to Ryan, pulling her into a hug. 

The Order already began to evacuate all those underage and those who did not want to fight that was in the room through the tunnel, including Ginny and Luna. "I am not leaving!" Exclaimed Ginny. 

"You are underage!" Molly cried.

"I don't care! I was part of the DA!"Minutes later Molly sighed defeated and reluctantly agreed to let her stay in the conditions that she stayed close to Bill, Fleur or Charlie. The portrait swung open once more and a ball of red hair stuck through it causing Molly to gasp in shock.

Percy Weasley dressed in smart dress robes entered the room and walked over to his family. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I was a prat-"

"-To right you were!" Fred shouted. 

"Please forgive me. I take back everything I said, I am so very truly sorry." Instead of saying anything Moly flung her arms around her son and embraced him tightly. 

"It's okay dear," She gushed, "It's good to have you back."It was then that a tannoy sounded and the students were called to congregate in an assembly. 

* * * 

Harry was in the Great Hall, disguised as a student using a set of Seamus' robes whilst the Order and those there to help stood outside of the large doors listening for their cue. Fred held tightly onto Orion who had her heads resting on his shoulder, his dragon-skin jacket cover his body just like George who wore the same. They could here Snape talking before Hary shouted out,  that was when Kingsley flicked his wand and the doors swung open revealing the group that all entered.

"Sirius Black!" Screamed a Hufflepuff. Causing the twins and Orion to snicker. 

Snape drawled on raising his wand at Harry before McGonagall stood in front of him along with Ginny, Orion, Sirius, Remus and a few others. Snape shot a spell at the Gryffindor head of house and they began to duel. The new headmaster cowardly disapparated leaving McGonagall to check on Harry. 

Before Harry could say anything a snake-like voice echoed and bounced off of the walls causing people to scream and cover their ears. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

After it stopped, Pansy Parkinson pointed at Harry from next to Draco Malfoy. "You heard! Get him!"

McGonagall raised her hand and turned to Filch who came screaming in. "STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS IN THE CORRIDOR!!"

"They are meant to be you blithering idiot!" McGonagall exclaimed, "Please escort Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house to the dungeons." Filch blushed and nodded leading the house out of the hall leaving McGonagall to turn back to Harry. "What do you need?"

"Time, as much of as you can." Harry stated, and started to turn away as she nodded. 

"Potter!" She called and Harry turned to face her. "It's good to see you."Harry nodded and ran out of the room, Ron, Hermione and Ginny following him. "Mr Black, I need you and a few others to get all those underage out to safety threw Aberforths."

Sirius nodded, "Of course, Minnie. I'll do my best."

"Thank you, Sirius." 

Sirius rounded up underage students, along with Remus and Slughorn who led them back to the R.O.R. Fred and George were instructed to go and man a tower, Orion and Oliver Wood were asked to be in the astronomy tower, along with Dean and few Order members. They all nodded and Fred grabbed onto Wood and Orion. "Now I know she can kick arse, but Ollie please look after her." He said, "And Ry, I love you. Remember my promise." 

Both Oliver and Orion nodded, the latter replying, "I love you too. And you Georgie."

George sent her smile before the four going their separate ways. Up on the roof, the twins watched as the protective enchantments were being formed. "You okay Freddie?" Asked George. 

"Yeah."

"Me too."