Chapter 26

Chapter 26>> The Twins and Bill in Romania.

Song of the Chapter>> Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo.

"How is Ron?" Asked Orion when talking to Fred like she does every night.

"Ron's okay, it's Romilda Vane's fault really. She tried to slip Harry a love potion through a card and chocolates but my brother being a hungry git decided to have some, then when Harry took him to Slughorn for an antidote and had some poisoned mead, luckily Harry somehow knew a bezoar would help. Honestly, Ron's had a wild birthday." Fred explained running a hand through his hair. "Anyway, how are you?"

Orion bit her lip, "My back is sore. I have a shit-load of cream on it."

"What happened?"

"Descar was on his man-dragon-period. He spat fire so much today and I ended up getting a load of it on my back, fortunately, Bash the healer, was nearby having sorted some of Charlie's burns and sorted me out quickly." She replied, "Still stings like a bitch though."

"I have no doubt that it isn't, but tell that bloody dragon that if he does it again he will have to deal with me if he hurts you again, baby," Fred warned. "I want a girlfriend at the end of the day who doesn't replicate a char-grilled chicken."

The young woman snorted and shook her head, "It's unlikely that he will listen, Fred."

"Make him listen." He mused.

Charlie popped up behind Orion placing his chin on her head, "He won't."

"Go away, brother," Fred said glaring at him.

"Uh, let me think about that-NO!"He grinned hugging Orion causing her to wince as he leaned on her back.

"You're hurting her! Piss off!" Fred exclaimed.

"I'm fine-" She tried to say as Charlie walked away.

Charlie chuckled throwing his head back as he watched his younger brother glare at him through the screen, as he exited the room before poking his head around the door. "Besides it's not like I don't know how shit you are in bed."

Fred's eyes widened and he looked at his girlfriend in disbelief. "You told him that?"

"I did not! I didn't even say that we did anything he just assumed."

Fred nodded,"So you don't think I am shit in bed?"

"Of course not."

"Phew." He sighed, "Otherwise I'd have to show you again that I am not."

"I wouldn't oppose to that," She smirked winking.

"I SWEAR YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING DIRTY! MY INNOCENT EARS CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"Charlie shut up! We all know you aren't innocent!"Ryan shouted at him.

* * *

The next evening Fred sat in his living room messing about on his new phone when he called Orion, she picked up but it didn't sound as if she did it on purpose, instead, it sounded like she was sat on it and was talking to somebody else that didn't sound like Charlie. "What are you doing here?" She cried, "And how the hell did you get in?"

"I apparated in, is Charlie home?" The male voice asked confusing Fred even more. He tried calling her name but it was clear that she couldn't hear him when she didn't reply.

"What's it to you?"

The male chuckled, "Ah, so he isn't then. Perfect."

Orion backed up but Fred couldn't see that. "I didn't say that." She said. "What do you want?"