Chapter 4

Chapter 4>> Catching up with Wolfstar 

Song of The Chapter>> Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song

Remus, and Sirius were sat in the dining room of Grimmauld place, the pair were going through old items and random junk that they both were collecting up in their houses, deciding what to throw away and what to keep. They had come across many memories of their school days and their families, some were happy, some were sad, others were simply normal. "Ryan, doesn't deserve this, nor Harry." Remus sighed.

"Of course they don't, but after all, what's done is done." Sirius said, pushing the loose ringlets of his hair out of his face. "After I am cleared, I want to adopt Harry. I don't care if her is under eighteen of forty, he's my godson and I want to do it."

Remus stared at his friend, "That is such a great idea, if anyone was to adopt him, it should be you."

"The problem is, is I don't want to seem as if I am favouritism him over Ryan." 

"I am sure she won't see it as that, mate." Remus stated, "You know as soon as Lily and James died, and you were put into Azkaban, I was going to put myself forward to Dumbledore and request to look after Harry, but I couldn't, I didn't want to put him in danger. I am incapable of looking after a child."

Sirius smacked the upside of Remus' head, "You are NOT incapable, you just doubt yourself, Moony."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do, you always have." 

Before Remus could retort anything back, a tapping sound was heard from one of the windows, and much to the mens' surprise, Kasper, Orion's owl was there with a letter in his beak.  "I'll get it." Remus exclaimed and jumped up, opening the window and letting the owl in. He took the letter and tipped Kasper, before the owl swooped into a nearby owl cage, for some rest. 

"Ooooh, whats it say?" Remus sat beside his brother and placed the parchment between them. 

Dear Uncle Wolfie and Uncle Puppy,

Romania is still great. I have become very good friends with another worker, called, Jasper. He is very nice, and funny too. He showed me around a muggle town today, and we went to the beach too.
What have you both been up to? Are you clear yet, Siri?
Another thing is, and I know this may not be the best thing to ask you both about been as you are both men and not women, but I need your opinions. However, what I am about to tell you, you CANNOT REPEAT.
Got me?

Good that.

Before I left for Romania, I thought I.....loved Fred. I know, I am young but, I really thought I did. Yet, since being here, I am not sure anymore. If I am honest, I am not sure if I actually in love him or I was just assuming I was. And it is thoroughly confusing me.
I know he doesn't feel that towards me as he is still with Genesis and I ended things with him. But, I just don't have a nargals arse, if I actually do LOVE him or I just liked him.
Sorry for rambling on about ^^.
I hope everything is well back there, I miss you both very much.
Lot's of love,
Ry xx

P.S. Do Nargals have arses?

The men leaned back in their seats in shock. "It's bad enough she was dating him, but love?! Nah-uh she's too young and innocent, I will not let her, no!" Sirius cried. 

Remus shook his head, "I agree with you, but we cannot stop her. Besides she says she doesn't know. Also, she is technically an adult, and need I remind you in less than a years time she'll be the same age as Lily and James were when they got married." 

"I know that, it's just, I don't want her to get hurt.......again." 

"Neither do I, now we best finish what we are doing, and reply to her." Remus clapped, blowing a bit of dust towards Sirius who had a sneezing fit. 

"MOONY!"

* * *

Orion sat in the living room with Jasper at her side, and Charlie opposite her, the three laughing and joking as the sun was setting. "Wait so that really happened?"Orion wheezed. 

"Yup, isn't that right Jasper?" Charlie swiped a tear from his eyes. 

Jasper nodded, "Yeah, Snape was furious, he was trying to make an announcement but someone had jinxed his speech to come out in Spanish, and moustache to be attached to his upper lip. McGonagall and the rest of the staff were trying so hard to compose themselves, including Dumbledore." 

Orion snorted, "Oh I wish I could've seen that! Vaya.....a....la....página....trescientos...noventa....y.....cuatro..."

"You know Spanish? Since when?" Charlie exclaimed. 

"Got bored in second year." She shrugged. 

"Wait what did you even say?" Jasper asked. 

"I said, turn.......to......page....three....hundred....and....ninety....four." She drawled out.

Jasper chortled and flung his arm around Orion hugging her, laughing into her shoulder. "Bloody priceless." 

"I know I am so creative." She replied in s stupid voice, much like the voice of a famous muggle character, Miranda Sings. 

Charlie announced that he was going to get an early night, and that he would see the pair in the morning, leaving both Orion and Jasper alone. The pair decided to watch some muggle television and ended up watching re-runs of the show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. 

"Muffliato." Orion casted, a silencing charm on the room so that Charlie would not be disturbed, by the television or their talking. 

"FROM WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED. ON A PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN' OUT MAXIN' RELAXIN' ALL COOL! AND SHOOTING SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL. WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD, STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD. I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT, AND MY MUM GOT SCARED. SHE SAID YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOU AUNT AND UNCLE IN BEL-AIR!" The two sang, after watching three episodes, now on the fourth. 

"This is fun." Jasper grinned, turning to face the light-brown haired girl, whose bright blue eyes shimmered in the evening light. 

"Yeah, it really is." Orion nodded, also looking back at the brunette boy. 

The two sat in silence just staring at each other, until Jasper's eyes flickered down to her lips and back to her eyes. They both sat up from the slumped position, and the boy edged closer, not taking his eyes off of Orion. Without any words, or sounds. 

Jasper and Orion Kissed.