Chapter 53

Chapter 53>> Visit to the Dursleys

Song of the Chapter>> Fuck you by Lily Allen

Waking up, Fred had the worst hangover, George having the same thing. Orion was still asleep, her head not hurting that much, but she was still asleep so it would be hard to tell. Seeing the two rings on her finger Fred smiled automatically. "So what's it like being a married man then Freddie?" George asked, his voice hoarse and his hand clutching his head. 

"Amazing despite having a massive hangover."

George chuckled, "I'll remind you of that when your old and decrepit slagging her off." 

Fred threw a sock at his brother as his wife stirred and cuddled closer to him, her eyes open, "My head hurts." She mumbled, "I don't want to drink again and I had less than you two emotional gits." 

Her husband chuckled softly pulling her up on the bed more so her head was next to his, "Emotional? What are you jabbering about?" 

"Last night, you two start arguing saying that you stole each other's faces and then George collapsed onto the floor crying because of his lost ear, he even claimed you stole it." She then pointed at George, "And you! Supplying Freddie with more drinks did you want him hammered, we agreed we'd all get smashed as a group another day."

George raised his hands up, "Believe me, he supplied me with the same amount of drinks I was giving him. So have a go at him-Oh, my lord, I smell hash browns!" George went to leap up but regretted it instantly, groaning as he clutched his head, "mum better have a lot of anti-hangover potion."

Fred and Orion grinned the pair slowly getting out of bed and the three of the traipsed down to the kitchen looking like utter shit. Bill and Charlie saw them first and promptly chucked vials of potion at the twins before Bill kindly handed Orion a vial. "Get this down your necks." The three clinked vials and chugged the potion and instantly their heads felt lighter and they felt more awake. 

Everyone sat down for breakfast and George turned to Charlie a smirk on his face, "So when are you proposing to Flitwick? Freddie was pretty mature yesterday, I mean he is younger than you and is married, and to top it off he danced properly to a slow song and didn't muck it up."

Charlie's head dropped onto the table remembering the bet he had made over a year ago, "I hate you all."

"Charmed, dear." Molly said swatting his head with a newspaper, "Head off the table unless you are planning on getting a haircut." The man looked up at his mother and shook his head sitting back in his seat. 

Arthur collected the post from the Weasley family owl and handed Orion a letter, "It's from the ministry." She stated. 

"What?" Questioned Ron a mouthful of bacon. 

She tore it open and it read.

Dear Mrs Orion Weasley,

Congratulations on your wed.

However, we are writing to inform you about your family possessions. We will be collecting all dark magic items from your family home on the 24th of July. Please ensure that all dark magic items have not been removed from the house after you have received this letter. The house and all money will be your inheritance and what you do with it is your decision. 

Your aunt and uncle Petunia and Vernon Dursley have been informed of their deaths and have also moved back into their house, 4 Privet Drive since then. You aunt has requested to see both yourself and your cousin, Harry Potter, in order to discuss matters. She has set a date of the 25th of July, at her family home at 1300 hours. 

Yours, 

Kingsley Shacklebolt,

Minister for Magic.

"What's it about?" Asked Remus as he bottle fed Teddy who was sat on his lap, his hair changing colours rapidly. 

She placed the letter down and Fred picked it up to read it, "They're collecting any items that are of 'dark magic' on the 24th and on the 25th at one in the afternoon, Aunt Petunia wants to discuss important matters with Harry and I at Privet Drive, they have been informed of the deaths of you-know and have since moved back into their homes."

"What could she want?"

"I dunno, but I am going to kick Vernon's fat arse to fucking Africa for what he has done to you."

 * * *

Harry and Orion arrived at Privet Drive at five minutes to one. The younger leading towards the house and knocking on the door. It swung open revealing a stick of a woman with wrinkles on her forehead and an apron tied around her waist. She looked at the pair and instantly teared up. It was the first time Harry had seen her show emotion and it was not about Dudley. 

She invited them in and guided them into the living room. Vernon and Dudley were in the living room and promptly stared in shock as Orion entered the room, Dudley's mouth falling open. "Please sit down." Petunia smiled pointing to two vacant seats on the pink sofa. 

"What's this about?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, just to amend bridges," Vernon said, smiling so fakely. "We are truly sorry pot-I mean Harry, and for not being in your life Orion-"

"It's Ryan." The woman cut him off, "And you should have thought about the way you acted. Just because you don't like magic and were jealous of our mums, doesn't mean you have to be royal arses. Harry grew up an orphan, bullied and abused by you, who are supposed to be family. Now I haven't got the best family but I sure as hell know that if I had a nephew whose parents were murdered and he was sent to live with me for his safety, I would look after him as my own and not like a piece of shit on the floor."

"Ryan... " Harry mumbled. 

"No! It's not bloody fair, you hated being left out, Petunia, now how do you think Harry felt? To talk bad about his parents as well when you know they are a damn site better than most parents at the age they were. They were brave and faced death to save their son! And this is how you repay them by fucking treating him in this way. It's disgusting. Now I don't give two shits what you say about my mum and dad and brothers because they were vile arseholes and deserved what happened to them. Do you want to know why?"

"Yeah," Dudley said, his voice like a child who had no brain sense. 

Orion's hair flamed tomato red shocking the family, "They were the ones along with Pettigrew James' former best friend, who sold them out to evil. They were the reason that Lily and James died and you know what? I am ashamed to be the spawn of them, as soon as I found that out I wished I was never born to such disgusting human beings but the way you treated Harry I see you as no different. I see you as vile creatures, and I will not sit here and 'amend bridges' and nor should Harry because you do not deserve his forgiveness. He has other family. He has me, our godfathers, yes that's right, Sirius Black, you remember that name? He is innocent and he is a fucking marvellous godfather along with Remus Lupin. Harry also has the Weasleys and future Weasley, Hermione. We're the only family he needs. 

Blood doesn't define family.

 Love does. 

So good day you fucking arseholes. Come on Harry." She stood up Harry copying just as the Dursley's stood up, Petunia sobbing. The men didn't know what to say but Vernon looked even more shocked when she promptly kicked his arse so hard he fell over. 

They exited the house, slamming the door behind them. Harry muttered to himself. "You did it. You actually kicked his arse. I can't believe you just did that. I bloody love you!"