Chapter 54

Chapter 54>> Life.

Song of the Chapter>> Raise your Glass by Pink.

Orion had got a job. She worked as a baker in a bakery in London. Granted she wasn't the best cook in the world and needed a lot of improvement but that's why she took the job. She was following recipes and improving her cooking skills at the same time. Her boss, Violet was very kind and offered her help whenever she was struggling. Her pay wasn't bad and she got paid on a Saturday every week but her hours were quite long she had to be at work for 5am, so that she could start freshly baking bread, cakes and pastries, and she left at 8pm finishing some cakes for the next day, or making ice cream that would be fresh the next day. 

She would get home to find food ready for her to heat up and the Sirius, Remus and Tonks doing their own thing. Some nights she would stay at the flat with the twins but mainly went to her house, Remus and Tonks were looking for a place of their own despite Orion telling them that living at her house was fine. Sirius was looking for a place of his own as well but Orion knew full well he was staying so that he wouldn't be lonely. Being cooped up in a cell in Azkaban took a large toll on him and the thought of being alone once more frightened him, not that he would admit it. 

Fred and Orion hadn't talked about moving in together, even though they were married. It never came up in conversation and they were perfectly fine living apart, quite often one of them staying over. It did confuse everyone however, they were married and not living together, Fleur and Bill were living together before they were married but these two, they just had to be different didn't they?

However, Orion's working hours were affecting them. She worked Monday to Saturday, sometime son a Sunday if overtime was needed due to another worker being off.  Her long hours meaning that seeing each other was very limited, but they dealt with it.

Sirius had been on a few dates with a woman called Fern who was in his year at school, and one of his 'flings' as Remus called them. They hit it off pretty well and he had now resulted in calling her his girlfriend which Orion adored, seeing Sirius happy like that had her overjoyed. He deserved it after so long of torment. 

George and Angelina had become a couple, after hiding it for so long, but it was so obvious especially when the group of them got drunk out of their minds. The two couldn't keep their hands off of each other and neither could Lee and Alicia. Wood had drunkenly came out as gay and madly in love with a guy named Nev Barnes on his Quidditch team. Katie kept going on about Roger Davies and how good he was in bed, causing Fred to brag about himself causing Orion to blush madly and her hair to stay pink for the whole night. 

Life was simply great for them all. Worry-free. They didn't have to worry about any upcoming Quidditch match between them and Slytherin, nor any exams or homework. They just had to worry about not getting too pissed, which was quickly forgotten when they downed more shots of firewhiskey and played truth or dare. It ended in two naked twins, four half-naked girls (all still in underwear), Lee in just his boxers and a fully naked Oliver Wood. Needless to say, the twins made the comment of saying "Morning Wood" to him when they awoke the next day fully hungover before all of them scrambling to put clothes on. 

But the most awaited news was Charlie announcing he had a girlfriend when he returned home for a visit on his day off. Of course, Orion made the comment of asking whether it was Shirley the female dragon he sometimes looked after. He apologies to Fred before picking up the woman who squealed and kicked trying to be put down on the ground only to be dumped in the muddy water in the perimeter of the house. His girlfriend, Anna West, was also a dragonologist and the pair met at a work party, instantly hitting it off. 

And for other news, Harry's scar hadn't;t hurt him since the battle. Nobody had had nightmares for a while and Remus was not afraid of being a father or himself. He openly walked out of the house not caring who saw his scars and Sirius actually wept at this. He was so proud of how far his brother had come and knew their other brother was watching down on them from above, also crying (probably) at how well everything seemed to be. 

Life was grand for everyone. And it could only get better.