Chapter 51

Chapter 51>> Vows.

Song of the Chapter>> Going to the Chapel of love (again)

Ginny went first, dropping flower petals.

Then Hermione.

Then Angelina.

The Katie.

Then Alicia.

Followed by Orion and Arthur, seeing Fred and George stood at the front Orion realised that this was all real and happening and not just a dream. As soon as Fred caught sight of Orion walking arm in arm with his father, holding onto a bouquet of lilies, a tear fell from his eye. She looked so beautiful, he couldn't handle it. It was as if everything was happening in slow motion as he watched her move closer towards him. A smile was on his face but the tears fell causing many fo the guests to start to cry too, his mother and Hagrid being the most emotional. Sirius and Remus had to wait outside but they could still see everything.

Orion reached Fred and she kissed Arthurs cheek, Ginny taking the bouquet from her hand as she joined hands with Fred. The small wizard who was marrying them took out his little book as Fred told her, "You look beautiful." He whispered and she quickly released his hand to wipe away his tears.

The little wizard coughed, clearing his throat before addressing everyone. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Miss Orion Waterstone and Mr Fred Weasley. Now if there is any reason for the two not to be wed, do speak now." Nobody spoke. "Now, onto the vows that the two have written themselves, but we do need the rings."

"Oh yes. Uh, Sirius and Remus have got them." Smirked Orion and she pointed to the entrance.

The pair came strutting in their arms linked causing the whole room to burst into laughter including Fred. Tonks brought out a camera to capture a picture of her cousin and husband. They handed Fred and Orion the rings before taking a seat next to Molly and Arthur.

"Fred please say your vows."

"Okay, so first off, bloody brilliant what you did there, you two look great." He winked at the men in dresses, " I don't believe in love at first sight. We didn't have that. We knew each other long before there was ever love in our hearts for each other. I do believe in love at first kiss though. I didn't want to admit it then heck I was so oblivious, I didn't even know it then, but I loved you from the moment we kissed. I never thought we would do it, and when we did, it was like my heart came alive.

I could never have dreamed that I would love someone as much as I love you. We have been through so much, and well if we make it through this I think we'll be legends, in our eyes anyway. I promise to make you laugh, to make you cry happy tears, to cherish you and not prank you if you are annoyed.

I promise to hold you when you are scared or upset or hold your hand when you give birth to our sixteen Fred Juniors.

I promise to give you all of my love every day, without even thinking about it, however, there is one thing I cannot promise to do, I can't promise to be your partner in crime because that'll always be Georgie but I promise to be the sexiest, best husband ever and I promise that I will always be there for you.

I promise to always give you my kisses, my smiles, my hugs, my laughter, my tears, my hopes, and my fears.

I promise to always eat weird food at strange hours and to laugh at horribly inappropriate things with you.

I promise I will say I'm sorry when I am wrong — though we both know I never am — and to forgive you when you are.

I vow to always make fun WITH you or at least to kiss you after making fun OF you.

I promise to always say 'I love you,' even if we fight because you should always know how much you mean to me. "

The crowd and Orion laughed, despite the tears running down Fred's cheeks once more and he got ready to put the ring on her finger. "Fred, please repeat after me whilst putting the ring on. I give you this ring as a reminder, that I will love, honour, and cherish you."

"I give you this ring as a reminder, that I will love and honour and cherish you," Fred repeated slipping the ring on.

"Orion, please say your vows."

"Wow, um, where do I start? Fred, I love you, despite how ridiculous you are.

I vow to be there. I will be there for you through the exceptional times and the miserable times.

I will be there with you through the silly times and the stinky times, which, on occasion, are the same time.

I vow to support you. I will support you in every endeavour emotionally, spiritually, and financially. I would include physically, but I've tried that, and you're just too heavy.

I vow to be honest. I will be honest with my actions and my words. I will stay true to you, always trustworthy and faithful. I will be straightforward and tell you when I am in need of your presence, your love, your support, and your honesty.

I vow to protect you from my godfathers, who are currently sporting teal dresses, as no doubt they will continue to try to kill you for the rest of your life.

I also vow to not put you through anything that I caused that gave us pain as a couple because frankly, I cannot deal with that crap anymore.

Lastly, I vow to love you. I will keep on loving you for the million little things you do that make you unique and make me smile. I will even love you for the little things you do that make me frown because they are also part of who you are."

"Orion please repeat after me."The little wizard said, "And get ready to place the ring on his finger." With a shaking hand, Orion lined up the finger with the ring and stared into Fred's eyes, " I give you this ring as a reminder, that I will love and honour and cherish you."

"I give you this ring as a reminder, that I will love and honour and cherish you."The ring was on and they were now holding hands.

"Fred Weasley, do you take Orion Waterstone to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes, I, bloody, do." Fred smiled through tears.

"And do you Orion Waterstone, take Fred Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," He turned to Fred, "You may now kiss the bride."

"Finally." Sighed Fred as he cupped Ryan's cheeks and brought her into a kiss as cheers, claps and wolf whistles erupted.

Fred and Orion Weasley.

Just Married.