Chapter 44

Chapter 44>> Sirius and Arthur.

Song of the Chapter>> Please don't go by Joel Adams.

Fred spoke to Orion even more now that he knew that she could hear him. He spoke about the wedding and how he had begun to think about everything. He would like a chocolate and sweet-filled cake with stars decorating it like the night sky. It would incorporate his personality and hers and would be perfect, he knew she loved chocolate and sweets. He also had thought about the song he wanted their first dance to be but he told her that she could choose it.

Little did he know that she, too, had been thinking about the wedding. Other than listening to what everyone had to say, she had been thinking about the day she wished would come sooner. It helped her keep pushing herself to wake up and move more. She hated being stuck awake inside of her sleeping body. She wanted to dance to Ellie Goulding's 'how long will I love you'. She thought it would be best fitting for them, but if Fred wanted his first dance to be the Macarena, she would do it. 

Orion tried so hard to speak, to open her eyes but she found it too difficult. Hearing Fred's voice she longed so badly to see him to hold him and cuddle him it felt like being back on the run. Only, this time, she was tortured by the voices and touch of her family, it was worse than not seeing them at all. Squeezing her fingers as tight as she could she felt Fred gasp and clutch hers back tighter. She felt him kiss her temple and heard him mutter in her ears how much he loved her before discussing with himself plans for the wedding. 

The door opened in the room and footsteps echoed on the floor. "Fred, mate, can I talk to her, please? Alone?" She heard Sirius ask. Fred's fingers slipped from hers and she could hear him leaving the room and the door shutting. Her body was shuffled over on the bed and her upper body was lifted gently before she was rested on Sirius' chest and his arms wrapped around her. "Right, little one, you and I need a little chat. So about this wedding fo yours to the prat that just left the room. I assume, now this may be wrong, that you need someone to give you away, and I would just like to say that if you want one of us to give you away, us being Moony and myself, let Moony. I mean I'd love too, but, he's been there for you longer than I have. 

Other than that, we have to discuss living arrangements. Now if you are moving in with the prat, that's fine but if you're staying at your family house, is it okay if I stay there until I get a place? I have been cleared by the ministry. I was actually cleared just today. Thank God! I also got registered as an animagus officially, and I requested James, though dead, was registered and they registered him too. I  thought that would be the least I could do for him. But as I was saying, I will be able to access the money I inherited from my Uncle Alphard, I spent a bit when I was younger but I should have a lot left still. And I will spoil you, Harry, and little Teddy rotten now that I am a free man."

There was knock at the door and somebody else walked in, it was Arthur. Sirius kissed Orion's head and left Arthur alone to talk to her. "Hello, sweetheart." He said sitting beside her. "Sorry I haven't been around for a while, the ministry has me working off my feet. I got promoted! I'm still working in the Muggle Artefacts section but I am head of the department, yippee for me! 

Anyway, I thought I'd pay you a visit, I haven't actually gotten to speak to you in a while. I would ask how you are but, it's kind of obvious, I guess. I still have my rubber duck, by the way, I squeak it all the time, it's so fun! Just squeaking it here, and squeaking it there, squeaking it everywhere! He, he. So other than that-"

"give me away." A voice croaked. Arthur's eyes widened and he looked down to see Orion's eyes opened slightly, "Please?"

"I'm sorry?" Arthur whispered. 

"Can you give me away, please?" She asked her voice hoarse. 

Arthur nodded, "Of course, yes. You're awake!"He cried, he jumped up and did a little jig before running to the door and opening it quickly. Fred and Sirius were talking when he smiled widely at them, "She's awake!"

Fred was the first to his feet and he shoved past his father into the room, "You're awake!" He exclaimed. 

"Freddie, you're dreaming...."She said, quietly. 

"What?"

"Just kidding. This isn't a dream."