Chapter 22

Chapter 22>> Goodbyes.

Song of the Chapter>> Please don't go By Joel Adams.

"Do you have to go?" Ginny asked Orion as they hugged goodbye, "Fred's happy once again, you're happy, why can't you just stay?"

It was time for Charlie and Orion to return to Romania, having had a long festive holiday with their family. Of course, neither of them wanted to leave the others behind, but at the same time, they had work to return to and then let's not forget the dragons too. "I do, I am afraid. I wish I could stay, but I love working with Charlie and the dragons. It won't be long and I'll be home, and so will Charlie."

Ginny sniffed and nodded pulling away from the girl and moved onto her brother. George engulfed his best friend into a hug, "You better visit, bitch."

"Thanks, arsehole." The girl laughed into his shoulder, "Look after yourselves, and keep me posted."

George nodded, "I will. As long as you do the same for us too."

"Always." Orion smiled and pulled away. George kissed her head, and Harry hugged his cousin. "Don't let Snivellous the slimy old bastard boss you around and don't let him do the same to the others either, especially Neville, that poor kid. Look after yourself, have fun, if you can."

Harry smiled, "Of course."

Orion kissed his head before it was time for Fred to say goodbye to his girlfriend. "I just got you back." He said, solemnly, his hands in his pocket and he rocked back on his heels.

Orion wrapped her arms around his waist and stared up into his dark brown eyes. "You never lost me, I thought we established that. I'll be back before you know it, and I may even help you lot at the shop, and beat up Lee, but you know, I have got to work, you see."

Fred pulled his hands from his pockets enveloped her in his arms, breathing in her scented perfume. "I know, it's just I would never have thought this would be how our lives would be outside of school, I imagined you with us boys at the shop. Not us at the shop and you in Romania"

"But it means we're both doing what we want to do."

"I guess. Don't miss me too much."

"No promises." Ryan smirked looking up at Fred. "I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." Fred stole a kiss from her and pulled away from her. "Please don't hurt yourself."

The girl nodded and moved over to her godfathers, who instantly pulled her into a hug. Molly had just finished hugging her son when Fred stole Charlie from her. The two hugged and Fred sternly pointed at him, "You keep her safe. You keep safe as well, but you make sure nothing happens to her. Got it?"

Charlie laughed, "Never did i believe that I would see the day that little Freddie-boy threatened me."

"I'm being serious!"

"No you're being Fred." The elder Weasley winked, patting his younger brother on the shoulder, "I won't let her get hurt. I promise."

"Good."

"You all set, Ry?"asked Charlie who grabbed his bags. The girl nodded, kissing her godfathers on the cheek and strolled over to him, her bags tightly in her hand. "See you later." Charlie waved to his family, smiling at his mother in a promising way, promising her silently that they'll be safe. The two dragon tamers held hands and with a crack they were gone. Molly sniffled and wiped her eyes, clasping onto Arthur, who rubbed her back. His other hand in his pocket playing with his rubber duck. Fred shook his head and exited the room, heading upstairs to Orion's bedroom. George followed close behind.

Fred collapsed on the bed, his head burrowed into the pillow. "Why'd she have to work in Romania? Why couldn't she just work at the shop?"

George sat beside his brother and sighed, "if she worked at the shop, she wouldn't be living we dream. After all, it wouldn't be fair that we lived ours and she didn't. You want her happy don't you?"

"I suppose you're right. I just wish she could've stayed longer."

"As do I. But she has work, we have work starting back up tomorrow. Besides, we are lucky to have seen her, Lee hasn't. Has he?"

"Yeah. That reminds me, I need to get the money from him and sent over to Ryan."

George chuckled, nodding and wrapped his arm around his brother who had sat up. "I'm glad you're happy again brother."

"I've been happy when I was with you, we are the famous Weasley Twins after all, but I'm even happier having her back into my life." Fred grinned, glancing at photo on the beside table. It was Orion Fred, George, Lee, Angelina, Alicia, Katie and Oliver Wood in the common room during the twins' fourth year. Colin Creevey had taken it and given her a copy after he used the potion to make it move. They were all laughing And smiling, back when everything was just fine. Before the last task of the tri-wizard tournament, back before Voldemort did not come back properly.