Chapter 17

Chapter 17>> New Years Eve P.1 

Song of The Chapter>> Addicted by Ed Sheeran.  (The lyrics are what fit, this is a song from when Ed could NOT sing-bless him.)

After the breakfast scenario the group found themselves in the living room in their own conversations until Fleur spoke up. "I just vealised, it is New years eve." 

The group all nodded in realisation but Orion pushed back her chair and ran out of the room. Nobody could decipher what was wrong with her, well except Ginny. "Thanks for bringing that up." She spat at the French woman. 

"Oi! Don't talk to Fleur like that!" Bill snapped at his younger sister, his arm draping over the blonde woman's shoulders. 

"I do not understand vhat is vong vith me saying that it is New Years Eve?" 

As much as Molly enjoyed Ginny speaking back to Bill's horrid girl friend, she too was just as confused as everyone else in the room. "Ginny dear, please explain." She smiled at her daughter who rolled her eyes. 

"What happened this time last year, Fred? You should know especially." 

Fred pondered and it was as if he had been struck with a beaters bat around the head. "Oh." He muttered before standing up, "I'll be back." Fred exited the room and caught a glimpse of the redheaded girl running from upstairs, presumably going to her bedroom. He raced up the stairs after her and got to her room just as the door shut. He knocked before entering and saw her sitting on her bed. "Ry?"

The girl looked up at the boy before returning her gaze to her lap. Fred joined her sitting on her bed, he wrapped his arm around her bringing her into his chest. "It was a year ago Ry, we have come far from then, we don't need to remember that, but remember the good times from this year so far." 

"I know, just the memory won't just disappear, the look on your face won't just disappear." Orion mumbled. 

"Of course it won't but does that really matter. Not many people can tell of a story like yours and come out in the end with the same story as yours. Not many people can say they're still best friends with their ex-Merlin's beard that sounds weird saying that."

"To right it does."Orion giggled slightly. The two sat in silence, in each others arms like they once did. It was not awkward it was perfect, leaving the two to their own thoughts. 

'A year ago I was sat in his arms getting ready to break it off with him. If I'd had just pretended I had, told my family I had and actually told the rest of the order and even Fred what was going on maybe we wouldn't be sat here as friends. Maybe I wouldn't have had to let Malfoy attempt to swallow me. Maybe Jasper wouldn't have done what he had done. I fucking hate what happened. I fucking love Fred Weasley and sitting here as just friends is killing me. 

D-Did I just?

Did I just admit that?

FUCK

SHIT

MERLIN'S BEARD!'

Orion glanced up at Fred who coincidently was looking down at her. Their eyes were locked together and Freds thoughts were whizzing around violently in this moment. 

'I-I-she's so bloody gorgeous. I don't blame her for doing what she did, I just wish what happened a year ago was different and we could have still been the way we were. I remember our last kiss, Merlin, it was so fucking good, it was around about this time last year, because it was on New Years Eve, at Grimmauld place. 

*Flashback*

"This isn't any mistletoe, so no kiss." Ry smirked, trying yet again to get out of kissing me. (I understand why now)

"Aha." I raised my wand up and more mistletoe sprouted above us.

In stood before her his wand now tossed onto George's bed, and my hands in the same position as before. One on her neck, the other on her face. I reconnected my lips to hers and pushed her back slightly so she fell onto my bed. I crawled further up so I was directly above her, not breaking the kiss. Her fingers tangled and roamed around in my hair as one of mine made circles on her hips and slid beneath her shirt slightly. The feeling of my hand on her bare skin sent shivers down her spine (I felt her shiver) and her back to arch slightly. The kiss became more heated with every second that soon I left small trails down her neck before our lips danced once more.

*End of Flashback*

I love her so much and I don't think I can hold it in any longer. It's like a magnetic pull, I need her. Would it sound weird if I say I crave her? Because that is the only way I can describe this feeling. Having her in my arms right now, feels so right, and I want to be able to do this more often. I know she has to return to Romania in two days time but Merlin, I have to do this. Right now, before it's too late. If I don't she might find somebody else in Romania, then I don't know what I would do.'

 The two continued to stare at each other, until Fred quickly peered at her lips that were not too far from his. Closing his eyes he leaned closer, and she did so too, not registering what was happening. Their lips met and moved as one, her arms reaching around his neck and his around her waist. It was a hungry kiss, as if they both had wanted to do this for so long, but it was on short-lived, as they heard footsteps climbing the stairs. They broke apart and Fred jumped up and sat on the chair that was next to the desk. The door opened revealing, Charlie. 

"Everything okay?" He asked looking between the two, Orion's hair was pink and Fred's ears were too. 

"Yeah." Orion said. "Fred just told me a story about George earlier on this month that not only made him blush retelling it but myself blush too. It was quite. . .something." 

"Oh, well, I don't want to hear that if that is the reaction you had. I just came to check everything was dandy, come down when you guys are ready." Charlie smiled before shutting the door and descending the stairs. 

Fred scratched his neck, "Uh, I would apologise for what just happened but I wouldn't be telling the truth." 

Orion chortled standing up and strolling over to Fred, "You telling the truth, don't pull my leg." The boy shook his head, and the girl continued, "Besides, you don't even have to apologise, you did nothing wrong."

"I'm confused." 

"I enjoyed it." She smirked sitting on his lap in a straddling  position, "And I would like to do it again." 

Fred grinned and reconnected their lips once more. He was very overjoyed and the way he kissed her showed that.

Fryan were kissing, like they once did. 

What did this mean? 

What would happen next?