Chapter 15

Chapter 15>> The return of Sirius' Spatula

Song of The chapter>> the spatula song by HyDraaa on youtube. 

(yes I legit searched up songs about spatulas)

Orion's eyes fluttered open as she heard groaning and mumbling from the room beside hers. She rubbed her eyes and pulled back the covers, and left the room. Knocking on the door, the sounds continued so Orion crept into the room to find Harry distressed in his sleep. She watched him flop around on the bed crying out in his sleep, she sat on the edge of the bed and shook him awake. "Harry?" She asked when he awoke, "Is everything okay?" (Maybe not the best question, Ry!)

His eyes opened groggily, "Ry!"He exclaimed and sat up embracing her into a hug, his head falling into the crook of her neck. 

"Have the nightmares been continuing?" She asked softly, running her hands through his messy hair and down his back. He nodded. "Are they like the ones you had of Sirius and Arthur?" He shook his head, "C-Cedric?" She asked shakily, having not said his name in months. He nodded. "Oh Harry! It's going to be okay. One day, all of this bullshit is going to be over. Like Sirius said we'll be a proper family. Especially when Remus gets his head and heart sorted and gets with Tonks."

The last comment made Harry chuckle slightly, "How'd you know?" 

"I may not be a seer, though  am probably more of one than Trelawney, but that old bastard won't last long. He will shrivel up and die. Besides, you're Harry freaking Potter, whenever you put your mind to it, you conquer what you need to do. Plus, you have two people who work with dragons, call us and I am sure we can arrange for Voldy-wart to be eaten by a dragon. Though, I'm sure it won't be a pleasant meal for them. Who am I kidding? They eat rodents for fucks sake." 

Harry pulled his head up from Orion's shoulder and shook his head. "You are a wonderment. A real one of a kind." 

"You know, the twins said the exact same thing yesterday." Orion cracked a smile before pushing Harry so that he was laying down. "Now get some proper sleep, I'll stay here with you." 

"Thanks, Ryan." 

"Don't mention it H." 

* * * 

After waking up on the floor of Harry's room, Orion clambered downstairs leaving the boy to get some more sleep, having not had any more nightmares in the night. The smell of bacon wafted up her nostrils and became more prominent the closer she got to the kitchen. She entered the room to find Sirius with his frilly magenta apron, spatula in hand over the eggs. Remus cooking bacon and Tonks sitting at the table reading the daily prophet. "Anything interesting in there?" 

"Load of bullocks." Tonks crumpled it up and threw it in the bin. Orion shook her head and sat down beside her fellow metamorphmagus. "How was your sleep." 

"Dreadful, I fell from the bed onto the floor, did you know Harry kicks? Anyway, was woken up because he was having a nightmare and stayed in there last night after him waking up." 

"It isn't like the nightmares he had last year is it?2 Sirius turned around, his spatula pointed at Orion. 

"Woah the spatula guy! And no, I asked him that it was about, Ced." 

"Diggory?" Asked Remus, and the girl nodded. "Bless him, one day it will all come to an end." 

"That's what I said. It's not going to end until something big happens is it?"

"Probably not." Tonks commented hugging the girl. "Is there something else on your mind, Ry?" 

"Kind of, I just don't want Harry to hear it."