Chapter 31

Chapter 31>> The aftermath

Song of The Chapter>> Like I'm going to Lose you By Meghan Trainor.

After being interrogated by death eaters, including the Waterstone's, and proving to Rodulphus Lestrange that 'Ron' was ill, using the ghoul in the attic. Fred instantly panicked. He had his arms around his twin who was equally as worried. "You are sure, Charlie got her home?" He asked his father once again. The man nodded and hugged his wife. "I'm staying at theirs tonight then."

"What?" Asked Sirius. 

Fred turned to him, "I want to be with Ry, make sure that she is definitely okay. Nobody is stopping me." Fred climbed the stairs to his old bedroom and packed a bag full of overnight gear. He returned downstairs to say his goodbyes before disapparating. He focused on where h wanted to go and it was not long before he arrived in Romania. He found Charlie and Ryan hugging on the sofa. The pair looked up and Charlie scooted over so that his younger brother could embrace his girlfriend. 

Fred dropped his bag and sat on the sofa pulling the girl onto his lap. "They were there," Charlie stated. "Kasey, Kieran, Luke, Daisy and Rossind. The boys had her, their wands pointing at her. I got her out before they could do anything."

Fred nodded and whispered in her ear some comforting words. "Is everyone else okay?" She asked him. 

"They're fine. Lestrange believed the ghoul was Ron. I was just so worried about you." Charlie took Fred's bag kissed Orion's head and hugged his brother before claiming that he was going to bed, dropping Fred's stuff off on his way to his room. Instead of sitting where they were, Fred picked Orion up and he carried her upstairs much to her dismay, ignoring her protests. He entered her bedroom and kicked the door shut. He sat her on the bed and looked at her. "I promise they won't touch you, I will make sure of it. Even if I sleep here every night or you stay with me at mum and dads or your actual house."

He walked over to her wardrobe and got out a long t-shirt, before returning to her and unzipping the dress, pulling it over her head and then pulling the shirt over her head. He then stipped to his boxers and sat beside her. He pulled her yet again into a hug. "Fred? You know I am okay, I'm not hurt, it was just a shock to see them again. I'm fine, really. I can also get undressed myself, but thank you."

Fred nodded, "I know." He said. "Harry, Ron and Hermione sent a Patronus, they're fine. Just be expecting, your godfathers to visit you. They were practically tearing their hair out until dad told them that Charlie got you home and the Patronus came from the other three."

The girl sighed and pulled her hair into a messy top knot. "They shouldn't be worrying about me. I'm fine, Harry's the one risking his life as a wanted boy, he's searching for the Horcruxes. I only came face to face with my brothers. It's not a big deal."

"But it is a big deal, Ry! They're deatheaters! They have escaped Azkaban and not like Sirius who is innocent, they aren't! Besides, you are their goddaughter, it's their job to worry."

Tne girl didn't reply. She simply crawled to the head of the bed and slipped under the covers, Fred joining her wrapping her up in his arms. 

* * *

Fred was right, Sirius and Remus turned up the next morning, just after the three had had breakfast and the wouldn't let Ryan go, and wouldn't stop thanking Charlie. The latter, waved them off claiming he was just doing what had to be done. The older men protested. As the five sat around the fire in the house they began to talk about the war and how they hoped Hary, Ron and Hermione would be okay. Of course, none of them could get the thought of them dying out of their head. George joined them not long after, and it was then that the twins came up with the idea about 'Potter Watch'. A secret radio show that needed a password to access, they would report people who go missing so that people would know. Sirius and Remus agreed to help and of course, they would ask Lee too. orion wouldn't be able to because she would be at work. 

Suddenly, Remus asked a strange question. "Ryan, do the ministry know you work here?"The girl nodded, confused. "You can't stay here then."

"What?" Questioned Charlie. "Why?"

"You're a half-blood. They'll be after you, even though you have a pure-blood father, they'll be after you because of your family too. You have to go into hiding." Sirius realised, and she turned to Fred a scared expression on her face. 

"Dean's going into hiding." Stated Fred, "You can go with him."

The girl nodded slowly before standing up and retreating to her bedroom. She packed a bag with an undetectable extension charm on it, full of items she would need, clothes, money, her wand, wash kit etcetera. Fred joined her not long after she began packing and pulled her into a kiss. "You'll be fine. Just lay low, you'll be fine." He pressed their lips together once more this time it was desperate and passionate like neither wanted it to stop. Unfortunately, they had too because of the lack of air. "I love you," Fred said. "So much."

"And I love you so much." She replied linking her fingers with his and guiding him downstairs. She sat next to Charlie, letting go of Fred's hand as he pulled her into a hug. Charlie told him that he would explain everything to Jesse and Cassie, he said that they would understand, but Orion stopped him. "Why don't I go and see them now, you can come with. I have to tell them in person and talk to them." 

Charlie nodded and the pair left the house leaving Fred, Sirius and Remus discussing important matters. After arriving and being invited in by Jesse and Cassie Orion started talking. She explained about her parents and brothers escaping along with her having to go into hiding. The pair nodded understanding her situation."... But it leads me to my next point. I want to thank you for everything you have done at this sanctuary, but I feel that it would be for the best if I quit. With the way everything is going, I think I need to be in the U.K. to be of help to Harry if he needs it. I absolutely love working here, but it would be best if I quit. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience."

Jesse and Cassie both agreed with her and wished her all of the best. They said she would be welcome back anytime, to visit or work. Just to come and see them and ask. Charlie wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked back. "It'll be weird not having you working here now. I've gotten so used to it." 

"I know, and I'll miss working with the dragons and you so much but it has to be like this."

Meanwhile back at the house, Fred said, "It's time." 

A/n- Well I don't know about you but I am hating myself for this cliffhanger. I will be introducing many time skips in the next few chapters because I have to get to the war asap, as there are only 24 chapters to go and I need to get some things in. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy it none the less. I have already planned the last chapter but it might change as I go along, hopefully, I stick to it but at the same time I do think I could end differently.