Chapter 9

Chapter 9>> Christmas Morning.

Song Of The Chapter>> Winter Wonderland// here comes Santa Claus by Snoop Dogg and Anna Kendrick.

Orion tossed and turned in the bed that was transfigured from a book, that stood between both Fred and George's. Remus, Sirius and Molly all reluctantly agreeing for the three to sleep in the same room, only giving in when Charlie, Bill and Tonks all put in input saying that they are all old enough, and Orion was mature enough to be trusted. That didn't mean that the two men and Molly were comfortable with it still.

Fred laid awake, staring up at the ceiling happy to have Orion back, even if they were remaining friends. He could hear George's snores tumbling from his lips but also heard Ryan's bed slightly moving as she rolled over. It was Christmas morning, and the aroma of his mothers cooking wafted through the house, and no doubt everyone else was awake, and getting dressed.
He slowly stood up, stretching his limbs and awoke his brother who groggily traipsed out of the room and into the, hopefully, vacant bathroom. He then moved to Ryan who still tossed and turned, her nose was crinkled slightly as a confused expression sat on her face. Needless to say, Fred found it cute. He stood staring at her, in the list un-creepily way possible, a smile etched on his face. She started to mumble slightly, waking up momentarily without opening her eyes before rolling over her again. "Ryan." He said softly kneeling beside her bed, shaking her arm slightly, "It's Christmas. Time to wake up."

"Namuna." She murmured pushing her hand into his face and pushing him back.

"Really?" He shook his head, "Ry, if you don't get your arse up-"

"FRED WEASLEY! LANGUAGE!" Molly shrieked from the doorway before shaking her head and heading down stairs.

"Sorry mum." He bit his lip, as Orion sat up, startled by Molly's shriek.

"What's going on?"she rubbed her eyes.

"Christmas." Fred grinned.

Orion sighed before laying back down, "wake me up when it's may."

"Why may?"

"I don't know." She said.

Fred once again shook his head before pulling the duvet cover from her body and lifting her up. "Fred!" She exclaimed her head falling on his shoulder, "I want sleep."

"You can sleep after presents." Fred smirked as he flung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Stop punching my back woman!" He yelled as he entered the living room to find everyone gathered around the old, decrepit tree.

"Is everything okay?" Ginny asked curiously.

Orion hugged and let her arms hang loose as Fred continued to carry her around, not sitting down at all. "Sirius? Why have you got ducks on your pyjamas?" He questioned.

"Because I do. Now please set my Goddaughter down before she passes out." Sirius replied. Fred nodded and put the girl down-on Sirius' lap. "Okay then."

Ryan leant back into his chest and closed her eyes, as Sirius wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. "Remember what I said munchkin!" Fred warned.

"Fine." she crossed her arms and opened her eyes.

"Right, presents!" Molly clapped her hands together.

* * *

"Oooh! A box!" Sirius exclaimed as he was passed a present from under the tree. He peeled the wrapping paper off and lifting off the lid. "Okay, now I know I am technically a dog but is dog chews, a lead, and a dog bowl really necessary, oh Goddaughter dearest?"

"Not just any old dog items! ROMANIAN dog items." She exclaimed looking at him from across the room, having moved halfway through the gift giving.

"And that changes everything." Sirius jested.

"And after that dramatic episode, we come to Uncle Wolfie." Orion smiled handing the man a box.

"Should I be scared?" He asked.

Orion rolled her eyes, "just open the present."

Remus unwrapped the gift to find something he didn't expect. "I-is this onesie? A wolf onesie? And a sweater with arses? On it?"

The room cracked up, even Fleur was stifling her giggles. "Maybe?" Orion cheekily shrugged.

"Can I ask, why arses? Bare arses?" Remus stared at her. "You aren't calling me an arse are you?"

"Of course not. Don't be silly." She waved him off, "that's many people doing a Moony!"

Sirius was the first to fall off of the sofa unable to control his laughter. "That-that is a-a good one!"

"Well I do try." Orion jokingly flipped her hair."just wait for the rest of the presents."

Eventually Remus cackled with laughter jumping up and playfully putting Orion into a head lock. "I never thought I would say this but, that is one of the best presents I have received yet!"

* * *

All of the other presents from Orion were:

Molly received a few delicacies from a Romanian bakery that Orion discovered with Charlie one evening.

Arthur had gotten a whole box full of rubber ducks, all different designs. Needless to say, he burst into tears clutching her into a large hug before squeezing many of the ducks so that they squeaked.

Fleur received a dragon hair clip.

Bill a dragon tooth necklace.

Tonks a jumper that said, "I hate normal".

Ron got a load of Romanian sweets.

Hermione a book about Merlin.

Ginny a miniature broomstick chant necklace.

Charlie a pair of fire proof boots.

George received a t-shirt that she had got personalised saying "1/2 a boss".

Fred also got the same t-shirt as George.

Harry a photo album of many pictures Orion had found in her house of her aunt, Uncle and their friends. He couldn't put the book down, and neither could Remus and Sirius who told background stories of some of the pictures.

Of course she also had another present for Fred but didn't know how to give it to him or whether he would like it.

She kept it hidden in her trunk.

For how long?

She didn't know.