Chapter 29

Chapter 29>> Time skip to July.

Song of the Chapter>> Happy Birthday song.

Days and weeks and eventually months went by and it was getting darker and darker. the dragons also felt the uneasiness and began to play up meaning the workers were being run off their feet, day in and day out, even having to work through the night. This meant that Fred and Orion's calls were very short and very late at night. They hardly spoke at all and when they did it was mainly revolving around what was happening at Hogwarts. McGonagall was acting headmistress for the rest of the year until a new head of the school was appointed. Many people hoped it would be her still, however they also knew it probably would not be.

Orion and Charlie were permanently with Bash and Alec the healers, their burns getting worse due to Descar and Norbert playing up. It was no surprise as they worked with the most boisterous dragon-Descar. Needless to say, it got worse around breeding time. Norbert and Descar had successfully helped breed some female dragons but now were even crankier. So cranky that Orion ended up with a large hole in the back of her shirt and severe burns on her back. Charlie also ended up with a hole in his trousers and also severe burns on his legs but he was used to it having worked at the sanctuary for so long.

It was now July and Ryan's birthday was coming up and then Harry's only fifteen days later. However, on the day after Harry's birthday would be Bill and Fleurs wedding. Although, the order had to go and retrieve him from four privet drive first.

On July 16th Orion awoke to Charlier sat on her bed with a present and card ready. "Happy Birthday," He smiled at her and handed her the gift. She sat up smiling and opened it to reveal and a dragon skin jacket with a large 'w' on the back. Charlie told her it stood for Waterstone, but really he meant it as meaning Weasley. There was no denying that everyone believed that she and Fred would marry someday but that was not the reasoning behind it. She would never be a Waterstone, by blood yes but by heart no. Orion was nothing like her family except for her looks she was more like a Weasley and that was the reason for the W.

"Thank you." She grinned and he pulled her from her bed and kicked her in the arse telling her to hurry up and get ready as there was more for her downstairs. Orion obeyed Charlie and did what she was told hurrying down the stairs only fifteen minutes later. Charlie had cooked them both a bacon sandwich. After the two ate he lead her over to a pile of gifts that sat in the living room.

Bill and Fleur jointly got her a necklace with an O on it.

George and Lee jointly got her a t-shirt with a photo of the group on.

Angelina, Katie and Alicia jointly got her some earrings.

Hermione got her a book about dragons.

Ron got her some sweets.

Harry got her a photo of them both with Remus and Sirius.

Remus, Tonks and Sirius got her a dress to wear at Bill and Fleurs wedding.

Molly and Arthur gave her a jumper with an R on it with some fudge as well.

Lastly, Fred got her some beanies.

She loved all of the presents and couldn't wait to get home and thank them all. Charlie watched her as she slipped on the necklace from his older brother and future sister in law, and slip on the jacket from him. She threw her hair up into a ponytail and they were off to work.

* * *

July 31st. Ryan and Charlie arrived outside of the Burrow due to the protection charms around the house. They entered the grounds and then the house greeting everyone but stopping in front of George. "What in Merlin's ball sacks happened?" Exclaimed Orion looking at his ear that was missing.

"Got hit with a curse. I am now saint-like." He smirked showing off the hole in the bandage.

"Saint-like?" She questioned confused.

George's smirk widened and he winked, "I am now holey."

She sighed at his ridiculous joke before pulling him into a hug. "Idiot," She mumbled causing him to chuckle.

They pulled away and she glanced around the room thanking everyone for their gifts and handed Harry his from her. The boy grinned and tore open the packaging to find two rings. "Thank you. Not to sound ungrateful but why have I got two rings? One of them being a woman's?"

Glancing over his shoulder, both Remus and Sirius covered their mouths as tears pricked their eyes. "I found them at my house over Christmas. They were in a box in the attic which I think you should have, it was labelled, 'Lily and James' belongings'. They were your parents' wedding rings. I thought you should have them." She explained.

Harry stared at the two rings in the box before looking up at his godfather and uncle. The pair nodded solemnly but smiles on their faces. The boy looked back to his cousin and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug, "Thank you." He murmured clutching tightly onto the rings and her body. He stared at the rings and saw the Lillie shaped flower on his mothers' and read the engravings on the inside.

'On James' it said, 'I love you Lily-flower' and on Lilys' it said, 'Bugger off Potter'.

He laughed at the writing so did Remus and Sirius who pulled their godchildren into a hug. "Excuse me, while this is cute'n'all I would like a hug with my girlfriend. Yeah? Thanks." Sirius and Remus glared at Fred but reluctantly let Harry go.

"Um, no. My girlfriend is Ryan, not Harry." Ryan snorted before running over and embracing Fred. "I missed you munchkin."

"I missed you too. Oh! I need to talk to Tonks."

Fred shook his head and squeezed her tighter. "Later." He kissed her forehead and refused to let go of her for quite a while until his mother told him too. He let her slip from his grasp and she wandered over to Tonks who was next to Remus.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. The dragons aren't taking the times changing very well and it was hard for us to slip away now." She said and the two shook their heads.

"It's okay, it was quiet and only Sirius, and few others were there. Don't worry about it." Said Tonks.

"It's still hard for me to get my head around it," She laughed, "I mean last time I saw you both you were not even together because someone couldn't see that love gets around anything."

Remus turned to her and wrapped his arm around her, "Yeah, yeah. I was stupid but now we are married."

"Thank Merlin."