Chapter 25

Chapter 25>> 'I miss him you know,'

Song of the Chapter>> Last Night by The Vamps.

"What time do you call this, young lady?" Charlie quizzed his arms folded and his eyebrows raised. "It is eight-thirty in the morning, you left at half-six last night!"

Orion bit her lip, her hair fluttering to a bubble-gum pink colour much like Tonks', "I fell asleep, sorry."

Charlie shook his head at her genuinely sorry appearance, "Ry, I'm joking, you can stay out all you want but if you are staying out late please tell me. I wasn't too worried as I knew you would be with the twins or at least, Remus, Sirius, Tonks and Harry. But, it does look like you have done more than just sleep." Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Looks to me as if you did have fun."

"Uh, y-yeah."

"Ryan... .tell me all!" Charlie jumped up and down.

"Really?" She questioned sardonically, "what in Godric's name are you doing?"

"I just thought that I would help you, I mean you don't have a girly friend to gossip too, so I thought I'd help you out. My rates are five galleons an hour." The man scratched the back of his neck and sat her down at the table. "Now spill."

"Five galleons? You're hoping. Besides, you wouldn't want to know the details." Orion smirked taking a sip of Charlie's pumpkin juice he had set on the table.

His eyes widened and he choked on his own saliva, "Are you implying that you and my brother got freaky?" The young woman didn't answer instead she got up and headed up the stairs. "Ryan-"

"-Going for a shower!"

* * *

"How was last night?" George asked his brother as they sat at the breakfast table. "I mean it must have been fun having her back for the night, eh?"

Fred nodded biting into his toast, "It was nice."

"C'mon, spill it, brother."

"There's nothing to spill, we kissed, cuddled and talked before we went to sleep. Now we better get downstairs, Lee'll be here soon." Fred stated and exited the kitchen/dining room and then the flat.

"BULLSHIT!"

Lee entered the shop just as George shouted behind his twin, his afro bouncing on his head, his eyebrows raised in a questioning manner. "What is bullshit?"

George hopped down the stairs fixing his tie and wandered over to the two men, "Fred's rendition of what he and Constellation did last night."

Lee smirked wiggly his eyebrows and shimming, "Ooh did you and Ry get jiggy in bed last night?" The man in questioning's ears tinted red and he fiddled with the hem of his sleeve failing to make eye contact."You did! Was she any good?"

"Lee! Whether my girlfriend and I had sex is none of your business, and I will most certainly not give you any details. Now I am going to get some products from the back room to put out on sale." Fred stated and walked away from the two and into the room hidden at the back of the shop, however, he popped his head around the doorway and winked, "I'm sure Alicia is satisfactory for you anyway."

"Weasley!"

* * *

"So according to Ginny, Slughorn is licking Harry's arse and Ron and Hermione are not talking. Lavender is choking Ron constantly with her tongue." Fred said into the screen of the muggle phone he acquired from a muggle shop in London called 'Apple' and had Remus set up so that it worked.

"Sounds delightful." Grimaced Orion. "How is your sister anyway?"

"Apparently she is okay, she and Dean have broken up, she broke it off, however, thank Godric, if it went on any longer I would shove Dean further than six feet under."

"Aw, see you do care about your siblings." His girlfriend cooed causing him to roll his eyes.

"Some, Percy can go to hell for all I care, Mum still cries over him, it was only Sunday last week when George and I went over for dinner and she broke down in our arms. She couldn't stop saying how she didn't raise any of us differently, and how great we turned out like, but she didn't know what happened to make Percy disown himself from the family." Fred explained, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. "I know it sounds weird to say, but I miss him you know. Not just because he gave a great reaction to Georgie and I's pranks, but because he would fight in our corner if Mum was being irrational. Like that time when Charlie was throwing apples around the house and broke a few dishes and blamed me and George-Perce, he told the truth and stood up for us. He never lied, and sometimes that meant he was sticking up for us. Like do you know when we got Harry in fourth-year, from the Dursley's?"

"Yeah?"

"He came up to us after you went to help mum and Ginny, he congratulated us on a successful fly to Surrey and back, and for getting Harry away from the monstrous people. He actually praised us! I just wish he wasn't such an egomaniac and big-headed prat and came home." Fred wiped his cheekbones were some tears had fallen and he sniffed, "Please don't tell anyone about this. I won't hear the end of it, especially from Charlie."

"Freddie, I won't. It's okay to get upset about things, especially to do with your family. How many time shave you comforted me? Countless of times, especially after the episode I had when I had that crazy-arse dream where I dated Flint and Luke and Kasye worked with Charlie, you helped me. You have comforted me because of my nightmares, and I am going to do the same for you. I may not be there in person but, I'm here just call me, and I will talk. Unless I am working with a dragon, then I'll have to call you back."

Fred snorted and smiled at Orion, "I love you so much, Ryan."

"I love you so much too, Fred. So very much."

A/n-

Howdy, this chapter was a little emotional wasn't it? I don't know why but I thought Percy needed some love and here you go. Enjoy!