Chapter 19

Chapter 19>> Together?

Song of The Chapter>> What about us by P!NK. 

Not long after it hit midnight, the house went to bed shortly after. Nobody questioned Fred and Orion, they were too in shock to comprehend what had actually happened. Instead, they all made their way up to where they would be sleeping, Fred sneaking in with Orion. The pair changed into some pyjamas and climbed into bed their arms tangling them two together. Fred held the tips of her hair between his thumb and index finger, twiddling them about. "You were a hot blonde, y'know." He whispered. 

"Thanks." She snorted, morphing her hair to the colour. "Not gonna lie, I am loving being back in this position right now." 

"Me too, you don't know how much I missed cuddling you," Fred mumbled into her neck, then peppering it with kisses. 

"I think I know just as well," Orion replied, a smile tugging at her lips. Fred glanced up at her and smiled, "What are we, Fred?"

"What do you want to be, Ry?"

"I don't quite know." She replied, biting her lip. "I'd love to call you my boyfriend once more but, I go back to Romania tomorrow-"

"We'll make it work, Ryan."Fred cut her off. "Orion, please be my girlfriend again?"

She replied,"of course."

"I promise you we will make this work." Fred grinned before kissing her lightly on the forehead. "Let's get some sleep shall we?"Orion nodded, and the two settled down, closing their eyes-Fred falling asleep straight away, but Ryan took a further hour to fall to sleep. This was how last year was meant to be. This is how the future should be.

* * *

The morning came and everyone was awake, except Orion and Fred who were still deep in slumber, Orion hair still blonde, having not changed it back last night. "Should we wake them?"Ginny asked. "Breakfast is nearly ready."

"Oh yes dear, you go on up and wake Ryan, George wake Fred." Molly said whilst flipping some bacon.

"But mum, Fred and Ry are in the same room. . .and bed," Ron snickered.

Molly smiled to herself,"Right George just you go wake them then."

"How is vhat fair? William and I are split up, but vhey can share! Vhey are younger than us!" Whined Fleur. "Instead, I share vith Nymphadora!"

"Don't call me Nymphadora!"

Molly rolled her eyes without anyone knowing and she turned to face Fleur with a fake smile, "I will have a word." George ran up to wake the couple and Molly set out breakfast, George returned with the pair and Molly called Fred and Orion into the room next door, shutting the door behind her. She whispered, "Okay, I am aware you slept next to each other last night and you can every night, but if Bill or Phlegm-I mean Fleur ask, Fred you're in with George, Ron, and Harry. Fleur kicked off, so the next thing I shout is fake, okay, dears?" Fred and Orion nodded. "YOU WILL NOT BE SHARING ANY LONGER! NOT WHILST I AM IN THIS HOUSE!" 

Fred and Ryan tried their hardest to contain their giggles before Molly went back to calm. "OH, and what is the gossip? Are you back together?"

"Yes, mum we are." Fred nodded, looping his fingers with Ryans.

Molly jumped up and down and pulled them into a tight hug, "Congratulations! I always knew, right from when you were tiny, you would end up together." 

Fred gasped for air, "Yeah thanks, mum but breathing would help." 

Molly nodded and then yelled. "NO BUTS FRED WEASLEY!" The pair jumped, "Only adding, dears." She then ushered the two out for breakfast and they sat in between Charlie and George.

The pair got some food and began to eat but Fred shifted awkwardly in his seat. Orion looked up and spotted both her godfathers glaring at the boy. "Oh please, we have gone out before please stop glaring." She rolled her eyes. 

"Gone out before?" Questioned Sirius, "So you're back together."

"No, we're married and I am pregnant, yes we are back together." 

Remus placed his hand on his head, "Please do not repeat that ever again."

Sirius stood up, "You better not have penetrated her with you miniature dick!"

Fred stared wide eyed, "We've been together less than eight hours!"

"It doesn't matter if you are together or not, it's not illegal to have sex with anyone even if you are not together unless it is rape."

"Yes, and you would know all about fucking randoms wouldn't you?" Orion stood up. "Remus told me about your playboy ways." 

"You little-"

"Let's calm down shall we!" Molly stood up, "My son and Ryan are together, they were a great couple once, and you were okay with it then. So you should be okay with it now."

Sirius huffed in his seat, and Fred sat back down too, however, Orion stayed standing. "Thank you for the lovely breakfast, Molly. But I am going out." The girl left the table and exited the room running upstairs. She quickly got changed into some ripped skinny jeans, a loose white top and a leather jacket. She turned her hair back to her usual fiery red and had it fairly straight, before pulling on some black wedged boots. Grabbing her wand and putting an extension charm on the inside pocket of her jacket, Orion placed her wand in it before shoving her Muggle phone in her back pocket along with her money. She then made her way downstairs and left the house. 

"Was she in heels?" Asked Charlie shocked. 

"I think she was." Said Fred. 

Orion made her way onto the field before apparating away leaving the house to wonder where she was going.

A/n-

Wotcha! This is Ryan's outfit>>