Chapter 39

Chapter 39>> Meeting Fate.

Song of The Chapter>>Explosions By Ellie Goulding

Spells after spells were shot on both sides, Orion had already seen students fall down, motionless. She stuck by Remus and Sirius who were on the Astronomy tower. They didn't want her fighting but like a woman, in a stereotypical book she disagreed and said there would be no way she would be leaving unless she died. The last of the Marauders fought bravely for their best friend and his wife, but they stopped when Tonks arrived. "Where's Teddy? You shouldn't be here?"

"And miss all of the fun? I think not, besides Teddy'll be fine, he's with my mum. I couldn't stay and do nothing." Tonks replied shooting a spell at a deatheater who fell down. "Remus, we're a team, okay, we fight together."

"But Teddy needs you!"

He's with my mum, he'll be fine! Sirius look out!" The man ducked and thanked his cousin. Whilst the pair were talking Sirius and Orion was covering them. Orion watched as Antonin Dolohov shot a spell at the werewolf from behind and she jumped in front of it blocking it but falling over, Sirius doing the same for his cousin who Bellatrix tried to kill. 

"Thank you!" The couple cried and helped their family against the two deatheaters. 

The four fought and fought, Antonin and Bellatrix disapparating leaving them to fight the Waterstones. This time Sirius did murder, he did kill and he wasn't afraid of the consequences. He tightened the clothing on both Daisy and Rosin so that they could not breathe and shot the disintegration spell at them, causing them to die, leaving Kasey, Lukas and Kieran fighting. "HOW DARE YOU!"Cried Kasey who shot spells at his sister. 

Sirius didn't hesitate to do the same to Kasey and Kieran and it was just Luke left. The four duelled against him but none of them was quick enough as he shot a lethal spell at his sister. 

Orion's eyes widened and she fell backwards, lifeless. 

This time it was not Sirius who killed him it was Remus along with Tonks who both teamed up whilst Sirius kneeled down beside her, begging for her to wake. 

She did not.

* * *

"Hello, Minister!" Greeted Percy as he and Fred duelled the man. "Did I mention, I was resigning?"

Fred guffawed, "You're joking Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were-" A loud bang erupted and the wall behind the pair exploded, Percy jumping away in the middle of dust and rubble Fred joining him, or so he thought. Once the dust cleared he dropped to the floor. 

There he laid. Fred's eyes stared without seeing. The ghost of his last laugh etched upon his face. "FRED!"The elder Weasley screamed clutching his brother's jacket and shaking him. This call alerted George who was further down the hall and he ran back to see his twin lifeless on the floor. 

"NOO!!"He screeched falling down, burying his face in his chest. "You promised! Nt just me but Ryan! You were supposed to be marrying after this. Start breathing you, incompetent git!"

Percy clutched George, "He's gone,"He croaked as tears fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry."

George let out a shrill cry, one to break the hearts of those around, his other half was gone. "No! He's just asleep!" He sobbed shutting Fred's eyes. "See! Asleep!"

* * *

Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Great hall to find the Weasleys all crowding around a body. Instantly Hermione sobbed into Harry as Ron dropped next to his older brothers body. No one could believe the boy was gone, George still believed it was a prank refusing to accept the fact his twin was gone. 

Harry let tears roll as he comforted his best friend but he also glanced around. "Where is Sirius, Remus, Tonks and Ryan?" He asked and Oliver Wood spoke up.

"I don't know, Lupin and Black took Ry with them, they were the other side of the tower to me." He said through tears. You heard right, Oliver Wood was showing emotion over something other than Quidditch.

Just like a coincidence, Remus and His wife walked through the Great Hall in tears. "Remus?" Questioned Kingsley, the man shook his head holding onto his wife. 

Just then they moved out of the way and revealed Sirius in tears carrying his goddaughter. George looked up. "NO!"He bellowed, "Not her as well!" He cried, his voice cracking. 

"What do you mean, as well?" Tonks asked through her tears. "Not Fred! No!"

Molly nodded as she made room for her son's fiancé to be laid next to him. It was then that a voice echoed off of the walls once more. " You have fought valiantly, but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. I, therefore, command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonour. Join me in the Forbidden Forest, and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

"Harry you can't go!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I have too," Harry said, glancing at the body of his cousin. 

"I'll come with you," Hermione said. 

"No." Stated Harry, "I have to go alone."

Sirius pulled the boy into his arms, and Remus joined them. "We love you." They said, "You are just like your father and mother. They would be so proud of you, brave, brave boy." Sirius continued. 

It was then that Harry walked, and he walked to meey his fate. 

Just like Fred and Orion.