Chapter 47

Chapter 47>> Meal.

Song of the Chapter>> stressed out by twenty one piløts

It was the day Orion was getting out of hospital and Molly was stressing horrendously. It was so bad Orion and Fred were scared about what she would be like on July 21st. Molly kept making sure that her future daughter-in-law had everything she needed, that Fred was looking after her. Despite the pair claiming that everything was okay and that she needn't fuss, Molly continued as she did. The pair were staying at the Burrow, along with George, who Molly had told to shut the shop for a few days so that the three could relax together and have time where they were not stressing or worrying about anything (except for the wedding).

They had arrived at the Burrow to find everyone there sat around the table awaiting the three to come home so that they could all eat and have a large, worry-free, meal. Percy and Charlie joined them too. "Are you going to come back to the sanctuary?" The latter asked Orion as the tucked into their meal.

"I dunno. I think my life is here in England now, don't get me wrong I'll come and visit and give Norbert and Descar a swift kick up the arse if they're misbehaving but other than that, I think I'm going to find a job here." The woman replied causing the others to laugh with her.

George nodded, "you can work at the shop."

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to be legally bound to Fred, which means legally bound to you technically and Lee of course. I think I'll find a job where I can escape you lot, no offence." Fred and George both gasped, jestingly, before the latter messed up her hair.

"You love us really. Don't think you'd survive without us."

Orion winked at George just as Percy spoke up. "I'm sure the ministry would have a placement for you. Minister Shacklebolt, would surely give you a job. He had hired me after all, he is much better than the past Ministers for Magic."

She smiled at the Weasley gratefully, "Thanks Perce, But an office job, I think wouldn't be the greatest I'd get bored easily. I might settle for a muggle job."

Hermione started listing off different muggle jobs that Orion may like as other people started separate conversation. Ginny and Hermione were sitting close to the woman and she took that as the opportunity to ask them to be two of her bridesmaids. The girls beamed and agreed without thinking, Orion informing them that she was also asking her other three friends. She also said that tomorrow, so that it was over and done with they would go to get the dresses, Molly, Fleur and Tonks going with them.

"Sirius, Remus can I borrow you two after we're all finished up here. I need to ask you guys something." The pair nodded at their goddaughter finishing their food.

Molly and Fleur volunteered to clear up and Orion pulled her godfathers aside, exiting the house and sitting down outside in the garden. "What's the about, Sweetheart?" Asked Remus as he cradled Teddy.

"I have asked Arthur to give me away, only because I don't want to choose between you both and he is like a father to me. I hope that's okay." She said chewing her lip and twiddling her fingers.

"It's your choice and it's a good one." Nodded Sirius patting her shoulder.

"But that doesn't mean I am not including you guys. I have something for you to do, but it's going to be a surprise until the day. I have something for you to wear, as it is part of it, just like the best man has something special to wear, if you get what I mean. I just need measurements to make sure that the robes will fit."

Remus nodded, "Okay. We aren't going to be little choir singers are we, wearing those special robes?"

"No, no, no!" The woman snorted, "you two singing, I don't think so."

Remus and Sirius sighed in relief. "We'll wrote down the measurements and give them to you later." Sirius stated. "Now I better go and help Molly with the washing up, she has threatened to break my spatula."

"That man." Orion sighed, "what happened?"

Remus shook his head, shrugging, "who knows.  Teddy, no, you can't put that button in your mouth!" He held the baby out away from his chest so that the button of his cardigan was removed from his toothless mouth. "Truthfully, Ryan, how am I doing? Am I doing parenting right?"

"Looks like it. I mean, you're a great father figure to me and you seem like you are doing everything right. Not all parenting experiences are the same, or so Molly said, she claimed that looking after each of her kids was different. There are bound to be times that you'll mess up, Uncle Remus, but people learn from their mistakes, you know that." The girl replied, "Can I hold him?"

Remus smiled and passed his son over to Orion who sat him on her lap cradling him. His wife eyes stared up at the girl who changed her hair just like Teddy's was doing. She also made her nose change to a snout, a beak and other things causing the baby to giggle and clap his hands.

Tonks exited the house and sat on her husbands lap, leaning into him. She watched Orion entertain Teddy, and she watched son enjoy the young woman's presence. "She'll be a great mum, don't you think?"

Remus went pale, "Please don't say that. She's like a daughter to me and that's scary."

Tonks turned to Remus, "Whats that?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?" Tonks said, spinning her body so she was fully facing Remus, who had his hands on her waist.

Remus furrowed his brows, his face scrunching up, his scars folding slightly making them into weird shapes and not straight lines, "she's like a daughter to me and it's scary that you said that."

"You think of her as a daughter?"

"Always."

Tonks smiled her eyes tearing up, "thats so sweet."