Chapter 27

Chapter 27>> Battle of the Astronomy Tower.

Song of the Chapter>> Fight song By Rachel Platten

"Luna commentated a Quidditch match?!" Orion laughed, "No offence, I love that girl but I bet Minnie missed Lee's commentating when that happened. Orion spoke over facetime to Fred once again.

"I know, that's what Lee said, he says 'hi' by the way," Fred replied as he picked something up and took it into the back room. "McClaggen cracked Harry's skull also..."

"That prick!" Orion yelled, "Is Harry okay?"

Fred dropped what he was holding on a shelf and turned back to Orion, "He's fine, Poppy fixed him up good and proper. How are you anyway? Any burns?" The young woman held up her left wrist to show him a bandage before placing it back down. Fred winced and his girlfriend shrugged her shoulders.

Days went by and the pair face timed every day to talk and tell each other about their days. Both Charlie and George joined them quite often and so did Lee a few times, along with Angelina and Alicia who called in on the twins a lot. They all sighed in relief when they received news about Katie returning to Hogwarts after being in St. Mungo's due to being poisoned nearer January. They made jokes when it came to Draco and Harry having a 'wand fight in the bathroom' but toned it down when Ron elaborated in a letter exactly what had happened.

* * *

It was now May 28th and Orion was sat waiting for a call from Fred, it was always that he called her not the other way round. She guessed he was busy and would call later but later turned into hours and she ended up watching a movie with Charlie after dinner. Halfway through 'Annie', her phone began to ring but it wasn't a facetime, Charlie paused the television and sat next to her, the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hey," they said to Fred.

A sniff was heard before Fred answered, "Hi."

"Mate, what's wrong?" Asked Charlie.

Fred sniffed again and they could hear muffled talking in the background, "He's dead."

"Who's dead?"

"Ry, Dumbledore's dead. Deatheaters escaped Azkaban, they got into the castle the Order who were in Britain were called there, me and Georgie included. There were fights, some deatheaters were caught but Dumbledore died falling off of the astronomy tower. And-And Bi-Bill h-he's hurt."

Tears welled in both Charlie and Orion's eyes as they clutched onto each other. "Where are you?" Orion managed to ask between sobs.

"Hospital wing," Fred replied, "If you're going to come, get here quickly, floo into the wing."

Charlie wiped his eyes, "We're on our way," He jumped up as Orion ended the call, he grabbed some parchment and scribbled down what had happened and where they were going, before handing it to his owl, "Get this to Jesse." The owl hooted and flew out of the window. Charlie grabbed onto Orion's hand and pulled her to the fireplace, he grabbed the powder and they stepped into the fireplace. "Hogwarts Hospital Wing."

* * *

Entering the room the pair rush over to Bill who is unconscious on the bed with scratches covering his face, similar to Remus'. "What happened?" Asked Charlie who hugged his mother, Orion gripping onto Fred who held her tighter.

"Greyback." That simple name was all that Arthur said and they knew. They knew that a werewolf had scratched the eldest Weasley child and there was a possibility that he would turn into a werewolf too."However, because he was not transformed when he brutalised Bill, he only retained mild lycanthropic symptoms."

Fleur sobs louder into Bill's chest after arthur finishes and Molly turns to her, "Do you still wish to marry him?" She asks bluntly causing everyone to look at her in confusion.

"They're engagaed?" Orion asked.

Fred nodded, "Didn't you know?"

"No." She shook her head nad turned to Charlie.

"I thought I told you... whoops sorry."

Fleur looked outraged, "Of course I still vant to marry 'im! I do not care if 'e isn't good looking because I can be good looking for ze both of us! How dare you zink I vould not want to marry William!"

Molly muffled a cry and looked down, "I am sorry." She said edging closer to Fleur, "I should never had judged you, you are great fro my Bill, you have my blessing. I cannot wait to have you in my family."

Fleur glanced up to her furture mother-in-law and embraced the woman into a hug. Bill let out soft groans and his eyes fluttered open, "William!"Fleur cried and sat beside him grasping a hold of his hand. "Your mother, she gave me 'er blessing."

"That's great." The man winced, "But can someone explain what will happen to me now."

Tonks turned to Fred and Orion and stole the girl away from her boyfriend. "Should I go for it?"

"Sorry?"

"Tell him I love him?"Tonks reiterated and Orion looked speechless.

"Tonks, you do what you think is right and go with your heart. If you love him, go get him. You never know what tomorrow could bring." Tonks hugged the younger metamorphmagus and then rushed over to the girls' godfather, Orion returning to Fred. Orion watched as Remus claimed that she couldn't love him and that it was too dangerous to do so, using Bill as an example. It didn't stop Tonks who listed the reasons why she couldn't give a shit whether he was werewolf or not. Then suddenly Orion was brought to look down as a dog scratched her leg and pointed his head to where a curtain was pulled back. He held onto her trouser leg with his teeth and led the young couple behind the curtain and transformed back into human form. "What is this I hear about you both doing the dirty?"The two's eyes widened in shock. "I heard Bill and George talking a few days back."

"Uh, well... "Fred started scratching the back of his neck. Sirius cut him off.

"I swear if my baby goddaughter is knocked up I will not hesitate to grab some garden shears and cut your bollocks off Weasley. She is just a baby, too innocent to do such sins!"

"I'm not a baby, I am an adult for crying out loud!" Orion exclaimed. "Besides, why should it matter? I am not pregnant."

"You're innocent!"

Charlie poked his head around the curtain, "She is far from innocent, she has an awful mind, dirty, vile I tell you!"

"Go back to fucking dragons." Fred snapped wrapping his arm around his girlfriend. "Look, Sirius, we all know that you are very protective of Orion but we have all heard stories of what you got up to in school so I believe it is rather hypocritical of you to say that about our sexual interactions."

"-right please do not say it like that!" Orion yelled covering her ears.

Sirius poibnted at his goddaughter shouting, "Innocent!"