Chapter 46

Chapter 46>> Plans.

Song of the Chapter>> Your song by Ellie Goulding.

Fred had nipped to the flat and had a shower, getting change and collecting a bag full of sweets, chocolate and empty notepads, some pens, pencils, erasers and sharpeners. He also took the time to retrieve some of Orion's own clothes, along with her phone. He returned to find her having a check up from a male healer he had never seen before, who clearly was trying to flirt with her, Orion not taking any notice, occasionally rolling her eyes. "Hey, gorgeous, I'm back." He announced, entering the room. "I thought whilst you're stuck not doing anything in here we can start planning our wedding." Fred shot a dirty look at the healer who look piss off.

"That would be great." Orion replied grinning up at him as pecked her lips.

The healer coughed making the devious couple look at him waiting for an answer, "I'm trying to give her a check up, if you'd please step outside."

"Nah, I'm alright, mate. Besides she's alright, you can tell that by looking at her."Fred retorted kicking up and relaxing in the chair beside the bed. "Now, next time she needs a check up make sure it's Quentin, we don't need no horny little shit perving on my fiancé."

The healer looked at Fred in shock, he blinked multiple times before hurrying out of the door. Orion burst into a fit of giggles but it was cut short when she began to cough violently. "Are you okay" Fred asked in worry, he sat up and patted her back gently and she held her thumb up.

"I-" cough, "Okay." She said after she calmed down. "Now, about these wedding plans."

The pair discussed where they were to have the wedding, deciding it to be at the Burrow like Bill and Fleur's. They planned out who they were to invite and who could bring a plus one and who didn't have the option. The budget was decided but the first dance song was still being questioned. "Look if you want the Macarena as our first dance, we can do that. After all I doubt any would expect any less of us for doing it."

Fred shook his head, "I was merely joking about that, Ry. But we have to have that song play at some point, duh. What song did you want? Now don't say you don't mind, anything I want because I know you have probably bought of it at least one time in your life." Ryan debated telling him, she didn't really know if it was a good decision. She loved the song, Ellie Goulding is one of her favourite muggle singers and her songs are amazing. "Come on, spill it."

Orion sighed, "How long will I love you, by Ellie Goulding." She stated. "It's pretty slow so maybe it isn't the best choice, I know what you're like with slow songs."

"Er-I happen to be an amazing dancer to slow songs, besides it also will look very sophisticated of us if we have a slow song. Much better than Bill and Fleur's first dance song." Fred exclaimed, "I don't know whether it was an Irish jig or some sort of random song with fiddles playing over the top of it."

"It was a lovely song Fred. And you could never be sophisticated in your life, even if it was your middle name you couldn't be. It's the total opposite of you. Do you have any other suggestions for our first dance song?"

Fred shook his head, "nope, I'm putting all faith in you choice of song, love. The Ellie woman's song will be it, if you think it would be good, I'll hold you to it. Ryan, who is giving you away? Sirius or Remus?"

"Neither. I didn't want to choose between them and also there is another man in our lives who has been there for me like a father nearly all of my life." Fred tilted his head quizzically. "I asked your dad, Fred. And he said yes."

"When did you?"

"It was the first thing I said when I woke up." Orion admitted, "I think I've made the right decision. After all, I have another thing in mind for Sirius and Remus."

Fred saw the mischievous look in her eyes and the smirk playing on her lips, "Do tell." She refused and tapped her nose. She wanted it to be a surprise, so surprising even Sirius and Remus wouldn't know about it until the day. Of course she would have to hint to them about it before hand, but most of it will stay a secret until the day. July 21st. That's the day. "And your bridesmaids?"

"Ginny, 'Mione, Angie, Alicia and Katie, obviously, is that even a question. I don't have to ask who the best man is, that's been Georgie since birth."

"Duh. Who else would it be? Although I just make him wear a mask, can't have him upstaging the groom with out ravishing good looks." He popped his collar on his shirt and brushed his shoulder like the stereotypical, cocky, twat he is.

"Hun, you aren't identical any more."

"Don't offend my ear and my holey-ness, Orion!" George cried as he entered the room.

"Bite me, George!"

A/n- short af again. Sorry. I have two days to write 10 chapters if I want this completed by 2018. So you may get a lot of updates (hopefully). I can't wait to write the wedding scene because the plan for Remus and Sirius I have had since Chapter 8 of I am Who? The first bloody book for crying out loud! Anyway I hope you enjoy!