Chapter 8

Chapter 8>> Back at the Burrow.

Song Of The Chapter>> Going home by the Backstage cast.

Hearing the familiar crack from apparation, Molly rushed out of the house and spotted the two. As she edged closer to the pair she dusted her hands off onto her apron and embraced them in her famous hug, squeezing the life out of them both. "You two! Merlin is nice to have you both home!" She gushed kissing their cheeks.

"It's good to be home Mum." Charlie replied and Ryan nodded.

Molly sighed in happiness, "come on, come one everyone is inside, including, Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione."

She hurried the two inside, and with a flick of her wand their trunks disappeared. "Charlie and Ryan are here." Molly exclaimed as they entered the living room.

"YOUR HAIR!" Sirius exclaimed jumping up and taking some of her locks into his hands. "It's not red!"

"I wanted a change." She shrugged.

Sirius pulled her into a hug, soon joined by Remus and Charlie was swarmed by some of the others. It wasn't until a cough sounded behind the three that Orion pulled out of the hug.

"Harry." She grinned embracing her cousin.

"I've missed you." He muted into her shoulder.

"I've missed you too. You have to tell me everything that has gone in at Hogwarts so far, I can tell you've been leaving things out in your letters."

"You have explaining to do too." Harry laughed letting go of her.

After many hugs and re-meeting Fleur, Orion was pulled into a hug by her best friend. "Georgie." She mumbled into his jumper.

"Constellation." George replied. "I'm glad your back."

"It's nice being back."Orion said, "how is he?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself."The oh-too familiar voice answered from behind George. Ryan pulled away from her best friend and looked up at Fred, not sure what to say. "I'm okay, thanks for wondering. You?"

"Same." She looked down at her hands, which play fought with each other.

Fred's cheek flushed red for a moment, and he scratched the back of his head. "Can we talk?" Orion nodded her head slowly and followed Fred out into the back garden. He sat on the grass and Orion copied his actions keeping at least two metres between them. "We aren't a school y'know, Umbridge isn't gonna pop up randomly and blast us thirty feet away from each other."

Orion snorted shaking her head, "thank Merlin." She didn't move though, neither did. "What did you want to talk about?"

Fred took a deep breath, "Us."

Ryan looked at him peculiarly, "there isn't an 'us', remember, you have a girl friend."

"No I haven't."

"What happened to Genesis?"

"I broke up with her." Orion nodded, staring off into the the distance. "I-I don't blame you. In fact, I-I want to thank you."

"What for?"

"For risking everything for me, Ry." Fred turned to face her, his eyes full of gratitude. "You shouldn't of done that, but still I needed to thank you."

"Don't thank me for that. I thought it would help and stop people from getting hurt, but I think it actually hurt more people." She confessed plucking at the grass beneath her hands.