Chapter 11

Chapter 11>> The Aftermath of The Burning of The Burrow.

Song of the Chapter>> Everytime We Touch By Cascada.

Bill, Charlie and Orion stayed back at the Burrow to extinguish the fire, whilst the rest alll gathered at 12 Grimmauld Place. Fred, of course, did not want to leave the girl, but Tonks eventually got him away. Bill assisted the two dragon handlers, who were used to fire, and they got the blaze out and finished. "Everything's gone." Bill muttered, tears rimming the corners of his eyes. "Everything."

"Right now it is, but it won't be for long." Oeion patted his arm, before proceeding into the remains of the house. "Reparo." She said many of times along with a few other spells. The two Weasley's soon joined in, until the first floor was fully finished, every item restored and as good as new.

It was late and Charlie stood up, yawning, "We should finish this tomorrow, let's all get some sleep." The two nodded and one by one they apparated to Sirius' house.

Instantly Molly shot u from her seat, still crying. "Did you manage to put it all out?"

"Yes, mum." Bill nodded wrapping his arms around her, "we also got the first floor all back."

"Oh thank Merlin! You three are too good for your own good." She hugged them all. "Now you all better head o bed, we've had a long day. Ryan, dear, you are still sharing with Fred and George. They're in the room you occupy anyway."

Orion nodded, bidding the adults goodnight, kissing her godfathers cheeks, before heading up stairs. Before joining the twins she called in on her cousin and Ron. "How are you both feeling?" She asked sitting beside Harry.

Ron shrugged and Harry replied, "Not the best."

"Course, well get to sleep, that's where I am heading right now." She hugged the two boys and exited the room. Once she entered the bedroom she found both Fred and George asleep. Quietly she tiptoed and grabbed some pyjamas she had left there and went and changed in the bathroom.

She found it hard to sleep. Tossing and turning, counting hippogriffs-nothing worked. In the end Orion resulted in staring up at the ceiling, the snores of the twins like music in the background. her mind travelled to her mother, father and brothers, she could hardly imagine them wallowing away, deteriorating in the cells of Azkaban. Probably because she spent seventeen years of her life only seeing them as amazing role models, people who loved and cared for everyone around her. Those memories overpowered her newer ones of the sick. sadistic, people.

Orion was brought out if her thoughts by her duvet being tugged slightly away from her body and a body sliding into the bed beside her. An arm slithered over her waist pulling her close whilst the other hand stroked her hair. "Your hair went blue, what's wrong." Fred murmured sleepily.

"Just thinking about my parents'all, and my brothers. Nothing to worry about, the first floor of the Burrow is restored we're going back tomorrow to sort the rest." Orion whispered back wrapping her arms around his body.

"I'm coming with you."

"No, it's okay, you stay here."

Fred grumbled, "I am not letting you go without me, I thought I lost you again."

"I won't go that easily. Besides, you never really lost me in the first place." Orion looked up at his sleepy eyes, that still glimmered with worry. He looked at her confused. "When I had to break things off with you, I was going to back out. I didn't know how to form those words, especially without my voice cracking, but the thought of you being murdered that was the boost I needed to be able to do it.

Then when Malfoy had to replace you, which he never did, I was under amortentia for the majority of the time, until I decided that I didn't need it. It was getting further and, I'm not going to lie, I was scared. I thought things were going to happen, things I didn't want, more so that what was already made to do.

But even with the amortentia I didn't feel anything but distaste towards Malfoy. There was only one way I was able to do it for so long, I imagined I was with you, kissing, hugging just talking with you and I know I shouldn't have been doing that but I couldn't help it. Everything led back to you, like every time we touch I get this feeling and it's like you-"

"-Ry, answer me one thing." Fred cut in, "D-do you. . .do you love me?"

Her eyes widened, a lump formed in her throat. Yes she did, but she was having doubts back in Romania. Being back in England, made her feelings grow more for him, especially being close with Fred once again.

She knew her answer.

". . .yes."

Fred blinked a few times before replying, "I love you too."

"What does this mean?"

"That we love each other."

"Yeah I know that, but what does that make us?"

"You wanted to remain best friends, and I think that is the best option, you live in Romania now, I'd rather be best friends whilst living so far apart than boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't think I would cope with that. Is that okay?" Fred said, sleep still lacing his voice.

"Perfect." She smiled snuggling down. "Stay, though."

"Always." Fred closed his eyes like the girl wrapped in his arms, his head resting on hers. His heart thumping and his cheeks shining red, a smile on his face. Hearing the subtle, low, breathing morphing into his twins' snores, he peaked his eyes open and noticed the grin on her face and the pink hair that fell over her eyes. He re-closed his eyes in content falling asleep his love in his arms.