Chapter 37

Chapter 37>> The Room of Requirement

Song of the Chapter>>Photograph By Ed Sheeran <3

All of the Weasleys that were at Shell Cottage went into hiding except for Fred and George. The twins went with Orion, Dean and Luna to the Room of Requirement to hide in safety. Ginny pounced on Orion when she saw her and begged to know that everyone was okay. Instead, Orion hugged her and told her that George would explain everything before she rushed over to Lee who wrapped her in a hug. After a few minutes of catching up, Orion walked back over to Dean who had just walked away from Seamus after saying their hellos. 

"Tell him." She said to the boy, "Times are dark and who knows what will happen, do it otherwise it might be too late." In a friendly gesture, Orion kissed his forehead before returning to Fred.

The redhead pulled his girlfriend onto his lap his arms snaking around her waist and holding her tightly. "What was that about?" He asked. 

Orion sighed, "Don't worry, hopefully, it will go well." She watched Dean approach Seamus and pull him to the side away from anyone else but still in view. they spoke for a while and Seamus' mouth dropped open after Dean spoke, scratching his neck. She could see the Irish lad stutter and blink repeatedly before grabbing onto Dean, like in a movie and he crushed his lips to his. Orion grinned happily. "Thank Merlin." She exclaimed. The two boys broke apart and and spoke once more them both nodding, and looping their hands together. Dean smiled over at Orion who put her thumbs up, winking at the two who blushed and sat down with a few others. 

"Dean and Seamus are gay?" Asked Fred, "but Dean dated my sister!"

Orion turned her head to face Fred cupping his face in her hands, "Dean is bi, Fred. I don't know about Seamus, but Dean is bi." Fred nodded his glare fading as he glanced down at his fiancé's mouth. "Not now, Freddie. I'm kind of tired."

Fred nodded and picked her up walking towards a hammock that he used a couple of nights ago. He laid the half-asleep girl down in it and pulled a blanket over her, kissing her forehead. "get some sleep then, baby, I love you and will be here when you wake up."

"I love you too, Freddie... what's the date?" She mumbled. 

"May first." Fred said, "But don't worry about that, just have some rest, you need it." Orion nodded and let her eyes shut and aid down in comfort for the first time in months. Fred sat down in front of the hammock for a while until Lee and George joined him.

 "I spoke to Angie, Alicia and Katie the other day, they said when it all happens, they'll be here, so will Ollie," Lee said. "I can't believe everything has led to this, what happened to us just being in school and messing about, playing Quidditch and stuff."

George sighed, "Me neither, but I suppose all good things come to an end, but after this all ends, the group of us will be back together being fucking amazing adults and I say we all get hammered."

Fred nodded, "I second that, after this is all over and we are free from panic, we will get so smashed, I will marry Ry and everything will be alright." He glanced back at Ryan whose face was contorted with distressed written over it and he clutched her hand that had fell over the edge of the hammock. Instantly, her face softened and her sleep was peaceful. 

"I still can't believe you guys are engaged, I remember when Angie liked you and Ry and she would talk of ways of her getting with you, then the other way around when Angie realised nope, she liked Wood. I still hate you for taking her to the Yule Ball you know." Lee joked. "I'm kidding, I just hope we all make it out of this."

"We will." George concluded, "We have faced Filch's punishments, we have faced Umbridge, we have faced deatheaters and snatchers, we can face this." He wrapped his arms around his twin and the boy who was very much another brother to him. "After all, we have Peeves on our side, no one survives Peeves wrath."

* * *

It was night time and Fred cuddled Orion as they slept, well he slept. She was awake and admiring his face. She had missed him so much and to have him with her right now felt like all a dream, she traced her thumb gently across his cheeks and then her fingers travelled through his hair. "God I have missed waking up to this." He mumbled and his eyes fluttered open, meeting with hers he could sense her sadness. "Everything will be alright, I promise."

"But what if one of us die, what if one of your family dies, or Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Teddy? Lee? Alicia? Katie? Ollie? Hermione? Harry?" She whispered, fear lacing her words. "I don't know what I would do if any of you die, I-I- already lost Ced, and I don't have my family anymore, I won't be able to live without any of you. I-I-"

"-Don't need to worry about any of that, I promise you will all be there in the end. And if that breaks I give you full permission to break up with me and beat me to death." Fred replied wiping away her fallen tears. 

"No. I won't do that, that's the same as losing you. I haven't had you back that long. But please promise you will be there in the end-alive that is-and we will get married."

"I promise you with all of my heart. Just like I love you with all of my heart."

"God I can't wait to marry you." She muttered kissing his lips.

"And I can't wait to call you my wife, Mrs Fred Weasley, my love, my soul, my life."

Ryan smiled, "Can I tell you something?" Fred nodded, "Back in third year when Harry and I came across the Mirror of Erised, I lied to your brother and Harry about what I saw. I told them I saw my family, but I didn't. I saw you, your arms were around my waist and head on my shoulder, I was confused so didn't think about it. I am glad I saw it, though."

Fred kissed her cheek, "You wanna know something as well? You wanna know why I always wear clothing with pockets, specifically shirts like I am now with one over my heart? I keep this in there." He tugged out a folded up photograph of them both asleep on the common room sofa. "That Colin Creevey took it and gave it to George who gave it to me, it was when no one could wake you up until Ron yelled about chicken and chased him. I miss those times."

"So do I, Freddie. But we have our whole lives to make more memories, we just have to get over this hill or torture first." 

Fred dipped his head to kiss his fiancé once more, his fingers and thumbs entangled in her hair, hers the same and he slipped his tongue into her mouth savouring every second as for once everything was calm and silent, full of bliss.