Chapter 49

Chapter 49>> 64 grandchildren.

Song of the Chapter>> Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding.

The invites had been sent out for the wedding and the other areas were being finalised. Fred had sorted the cake, Molly offering to make it exactly how he described. George had already started writing his best man speech scrunching up so many pieces of parchment that he had messed up on. He and Angelina had decided to go together, Alicia and Lee were going together as well. Katie was taking Roger Davies, who they had recently announced were together. Oliver Wood had sent his response saying that he was going as well. That was their friendship group down so if it was a flop they could at least have a laugh. 

Fred was persistent in trying to get Orion to show him the dress and the girl smacked his head every time he asked. He was practically begging to see the dress until sent him her signature glare. Sighing in annoyance, Fred slumped in his seat like a child who was told they could not get a sweet from a shop, he crossed his arms and his lips stuck out in a pout. "It's not fair, I want to see you in that dress now." He whined. 

"No! Fred, Merlin it's bad luck and we're in dire need of some luck and happiness at this moment. I don't want to end up back in the hospital or worse having you in hospital. I want a quiet life from now on. I have a job interview on the twenty-sixth of July, and hopefully, if I get the job we can just get on and enjoy our lives." Orion stated, "I can't work now as the healers have said I have to have at least a month rest, rest my arse I am doing as much as I can."

Fred buried his head in the crook of her neck, "I know. But why can't you just work at the shop? It'll give me an excuse to talk to you and no one can tell me I can't, whereas if I turn up at your work wherever and whatever it is I could get thrown out for hitting on a worker. Especially if I smack your arse, they could call me a sexual harasser. But at the shop, the only person who could say something is Georgie but I can sort him out." He kissed her neck as she wrapped an arm around his waist. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"Like what?"

"This, in love, I don't want to grow old and fall out of love. I want to be with you forever, I want to love you forever. I don't want to end up like so many people nowadays being married for a few years and then divorcing. I want to die with you my wife at over a hundred. Our sixteen kids around us with our sixty-four grandchildren."

"Sixty-four grandchildren?" Exclaimed Orion, "How'd you work that out?"

Fred smirked into her neck, "Each of our children will have four kids."

"Oh is that set then?"

"Yes."

"Who is having sixty-four grandkids?"Asked Tonks as the rest of the group entered the room. 

Ron snorted, "Apparently Ryan and Fred."

"Sixty-four?" Arthur exclaimed pushing his glasses up, "And how many kids are you having?"

"Apparently according to Freddie here, sixteen." Stated Orion. 

Remus choked on air and Ginny guffawed, "Good luck with that, girl."

"Oh no!" Shaking her head Ryan said, "I've already told him, he can grow a vagina and enjoy labour." She poked his side causing him to squirm and his tongue swiped across her neck as he had been busy kissing it. Her body tensed and goosebumps formed on her skin as she clutched the arm of the sofa.

"Weasley, you may be getting married but keep your hands to yourself," Remus warned as Fred sat up properly with his arm snaking behind Orion's back travelling downwards. 

"I told you she was far from innocent so cough up that two galleons!" Charlie cried turning to Sirius who begrudgingly dove his hand into his pocket and pulled out the money. 

"I thought I told you to stay innocent, young lady." He turned to Orion. 

"Oh please, you're acting like I am not an adult. You should be talking to Harry about innocence." Orion scoffed turning to her cousin, whose face glowed red and he pushed up his glasses. "Mr I'll snog a girl under the mistletoe in the Room of Requirement, and then snog another girl a year later in the same room." She shot a look at Ginny, "Merlin knows what else he got up to in that room."

Harry looked down and then furrowed his brows, "Nothing else happened in the Room of Requirement. A snog is not that bad, we all know you aren't a virgin!"

"So what if I am not? Harry, what's wrong with that?" She looked at the boy daringly. 

Fred shifted in his seat awkwardly before standing up, "I'm just gonna go..." He pointed at the door but Remus stopped him. 

"You took her innocence?"

Orion sunk down in her seta her hands pressed firmly over her face, "Does it matter? We are getting married you know."

"But you weren't on valentines day, though," Charlie smirked but fell back as a cushion hit him full force around the face. 

Bill stood up smacking his brother around the head and saving Fred from Remus and Sirius' wrath. "Hey, at least they waited until adulthood, let's just change the subject, eh? Before mum passes out from shock. But Fred you might want to refrain from being so touchy in public, we could all see you kissing her neck just aminute ago."

"Weasley!"