chapter 1

Emily's pov

My name is Emily I'm 20 years old I'm openly gay my parents were okay with it luckily however the college students aren't so nice. I've recently moved to Rosewood not going to lie and say it's brilliant because It's not. The people in my college always bully me for being gay, which has lowered my self esteem. I have good friends though Aria, Hanna and Spencer. The teacher's at my college teacher's are okay some better than other's. I heard there's going to be a new English teacher soon, as our last teacher Mr Collins has to retire unfortunately, as i got on well with him. He was a old fashioned teacher ,I loved the way he treated us he was very much laid back .

I cycle to college getting there just on time ,I see the girls waiting for me outside college . I have maths today and also took private lessons for swimming. My swimming coach is called Cece drake who is actually nice .I go into maths sitting down next to Aria and Hanna .

"Hey you okay?"
Aria asks sitting next me

"Yeah I'm good thank you how's you and Ezra??
i tease her while smiling at her

"Oi shhh you yeah we are good he wanted sex for the first time last night"

"He wanted sex!!"
Hanna shouts rather loudly

"Hanna! "
Me and Aria shout back looking embarrassed

"And did you guys do it ?"
Hanna questions

"No we didn't I don't feel like I'm ready to be honest although I love him i want to take it slow "
Aria says with a awakard facial expression

Hanna keeps teasing Aria during class i take it one step too far making myself getting thrown out of the lesson.

"Hey Emily are you coming to a party tonight?"
Aria asks

"I don't think so I don't really get on with the people you hang out with anyway plus I don't want to see my ex girlfriend "
with a sad facial expression

"Oh no your still not a bit scared of her are you Em?"
Hanna says jokingly

"Yeah well maybe a bit she wasn't very nice to me particularly towards the end "

"We are all here for you Em don't worry about it"
Aria says smiling at me

As we go to Lunch a girl calls me a dyke ,I don't anything but not make ignore her. I get my food not really feeling overally hungry. I see cece and give her a wave while smiling.

"So Emily is there any girls in college you got a crush on at the moment?" Hanna blurts out

"No there's no one I'm interested in what so ever plus I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment what will be will be won't it "

"Emily how did you get that massive bruise on your arm ?"
Spencer asks with concern to her voice

"Oh it was nothing just at swimming so anyways are we still going shopping today ?"
I ask Hanna

"Yeah sure Spencer and Aria are spending time with there bf's so it's just me and you Em"
Hanan says smiling at me

While we are eating, Lucus comes over to our table telling us to listen to her . I listen intently I'm really confused with what his going to talk about, as he usually talks about girls however, I could be wrong .

"Hey guys have you seen the new English teacher she's scary but hot" Lucus says laughing

"Well we learn something new every day apparently our English teacher is scary "
Hanan says smiling

"I bet she's not that scary Lucus "
i say giggling at him

Lunch finishes ,i walk to my swimming practice ,i past one of the girls from college she pushes me against the locker while calling me names, i just freeze and don't argue back with her. I make my way to swimming practice feeling upset, i get into the swimming pool stopping looking at cece, as she blows the whistle making me jump.

"Hey Americano you did really well your getting faster each time how's your leg muscles now ? "

"Yeah it's much better thank you I'm really focusing on the time trying to get faster each day "

"Yes well I'm impressed at the moment by how your gradually getting better I'll see you Friday for more lessons "

"Thank you it means Alot you saying that bye Cece "

I get out of the pool making my way to meet Hanna in town, feeling really impressed by my swimming.

Alison's pov

My name is Alison Diluarentis,I'm 25 and the new English teacher at Rosewood college so far so good. I was happily in a relationship with a guy who was called Elliot Rollins who I found out he cheated on me, since then I haven't been the same since, he completely broke my heart. We was together for a year. My dream job was always to become a English teacher it's always something I've been interested in. I've always loved reading and writing. It's nearly the end of college, i have a teacher's meeting then, I'm going to the brew to meet up with my sister Cece.

As im walking through town ,i see a girl with blonde hair and the other one with brunette hair. I'm straight however, I had to take a second look at the girl with the darker hair. I arrive at the brew taking a seat perving at the guy at the till ,his tall and has blue eyes, he notices me looking. I decided to get my phone out scrolling through a game on my phone.

"Hey Ali are you okay you seem a bit fed up? "
Cece asks

"No I'm good how was college today did you enjoy coaching the students swimming? "
I drinking my drink

"Yeah it was good i teach 9 students and there's this one girl called Emily who is so sophisticated in her swimming it's so nice to watch "

"Well that's good well all my students have been reading Romeo and Juliet "

"So Ali have you met anyone else yet?"

"No Cece and I'm not interested at all plus I wouldn't be good in a relationship i have trust issues really bad "

"Have you ever thought of counselling Ali? are we still going out for a girly night out at the weekend ? "

"No cece I've never thought about that and yes we are but it's only Tuesday don't forget. I best go home I've got to set work for tomorrow plus i need my bed bye cece "
i say hugging her while leaving the table

As im driving home i think about what cece said , maybe I will consider having counselling. When i get home i check my emails, while jumping into the shower having something to eat.

My new Emison fanfiction I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)