chapter 5

Emily's pov

After speaking to Miss DiLaurentis after school in class ,i can't help liking  ever more every day. When i get home i check through my emails whilst texting Hanna ,she's too keen on finding me another gf.  I  can't look at someone else, how I look at my English Teacher she's just completely stunning. I bet you she's either straight or got a bf that's usually the case when I like girls. I answer the door to Hanna aria ,Spencer. I get them a drink then, we head to  my bedroom sitting on the bed. 

"Emily your so happy recently what's got into you??"
Spencer  questions

"Oh nothing just happy it's the weekend obviously  that's all who wouldn't be?"
i say laughing

"Okay and since when did you become a teachers pet for Miss  ? "
Aria questions

"I'm not a Teachers pet i was just collecting the books and gave them to her. I just like helping out thats all "
I say trying not to smile

"Right okay you've never be like that before with any other Teachers but fair enough"
Hanna says putting her arm around me

"Well sometimes it's good to be kind right so anyways what are we doing tonight?  are we hitting the clubs?"
I ask while  changing the subject

"Yeah we are remember we are going  find you a nice girl for you Emily"
Hanna insists

"I think Emily may have her eye on someone else though Hanna"
Spencer gives me a look as if she knows

"So I need to get showered and ready i shouldn't be too long "
heading towards the bathroom

"Seriously though Emily is hiding something from us i don't know what it is"
Spencer says while sitting on the bed

"Maybe it's just our imagination we can't keeps accusing her it's not fair" Aria says while looking out of the window

"I know just I'm going to figure out what is it"
Spencer says with determination in her voice

"Wait guys look come here for a second is that our English teacher Miss DiLaurentis across the street ?"
Aria questions

"Yeah It is she just lives practically opposite Emily who's that other blonde girl ?"
Hanna questions

"Hey guys did I miss something while I was away?"
 I ask  coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me

"Yeah you did our English teacher  Miss DiLaurentis lives opposite you I don't know if you knew "
Spencer says looking out of the window making it obvious.

"Okay can everyone come away from the window your making it so obvious right now and it's so embarssing "

"Why is it embarssing Emily ?" Spencer questions

"So have you guys ordered a taxi ? as it will be busy it's a Friday night "
I question them

"No we haven't but we will do in the minute you just focus on getting changed first""
Hanna says while texting Caleb

I get changed in the bathroom while drying my hair and doing my make up . Hanna orders the tax,i I'm just about ready when the taxi arrives.

               Alison' s pov

I get home from work with Cece while opening up a vodka pouring it into two glasses.  I sit with Cece on the sofa talking about different topics. All Cece semes to talk about is this guy who's she is seeing.  I miss being in a relationship in a way just more of the affection, also having someone to talk to mostly .