chapter 42

Alison' s pov

I lay in bed looking at his cute Emily looks when she's asleep ,I'm glad her friends know even though I didn't feel ready I'm glad they know now ,as it's hard keeping things a secret. Cece is coming round mine tonight so we can tell her , I'm scared of her reaction . I just want things to go smoothly . It's Saturday today which is perfect as it feels like it's been a long week. I don't know but I've woken up incredibly horny ,so I touch Emily's cock wanking her off I hear her moaning then she looks at me.

I start kisisng Emily getting on her hard cock, it didn't take me long to get her hard. I feel her hard cock deep inside my pussy . I moan out loud practically screaming her name ,as I'm riding her hard cock .

"Fuck yeah Em fuck me harder mMMM yeah "

"MmMMM Ali yes fuckkkkk "

I keep riding Emily's cock feeling myself cum all down her hard cock, she's got my pussy so wet. I get off her cock as I know she's close to cuming. I start sucking her cock going deeper and faster wanking her off at the same time looking into eyes . As I suck Emily off I can feel how close is she as her body is getting more tense.

"Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkk Aliiiiiiiii MmmMMM oh my gosh mmmmmm "

"MMmmMMM fuck yeah Em all your cum in my mouth mmmmmm "

Emily gets up laying me down om tje bed kissing every part of my body going down to my pussy while fingering me. I moan as Emily is licking my pussy with her tongue making me go crazy.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeahhhh Em right there babe keep going "

I feel myself cuming as Emily is licking my wet pussy. We lay next to each other looking into each other's eyes lovingly ,smiling at each other .

"That was a nice wake up call Ali I have to say "

"Well I looked at you and felt horny Em I do have a Beautiful girlfriend "

Emily simply just smiles at me then gets out of bed heading towards the bathroom ,I lay there wanting her back in already . I hear Emily call my name, so I go and see what she wants.

"Awww Em you've made me a bath you're so cute "

"Yeah I thought we could get in it together Ali "
Emily says smiling

We lay in the bath together, Emily is laying one end of the bath and I'm laying the other . We look into each other's eyes lovingly, I reach out and hold Emily's hand .

"I love you Em thank you for making me happy "

"I love you too Ali. Thank you for making me happy too "

"So tonight we tell Cece I'm absolutely dreading it Em"

"It will be ok Ali I promise I need to go the shops soon though and get started on what I was going to do. I think Hanna is also helping me "

"It's okay Em I will head to town with Cece are you sure you don't want me to help you with anything ? "

"No Ali it's okay you're the pregnant you should be relaxing "

"Damn Em don't that as excuse you've always spoiled me "
I say laughing

"I can't help it Ali your so adorable I'm Always wanting to look after you. "

"I know Em I find it really cute"

Emily smiles at me while getting up out of the bath .

"You didn't stay in here long Em where are you going ? "