chapter 20

Emily's pov 

I'm so happy Alison asked me to be her girlfriend last night and Also accepting  the fact I'm intersex.   Alison was a little shocked a first which is understandable ,however once she came to terms with it everything was okay.   I still can't believe I'm dating my English Teacher.  Who ever would of thought that it would actually happen, particularly for me as most of the girl's, I've liked in the past I haven't got because they couldn't accept me.  Of course there was Paige, however I've never felt anything for her like I have towards Alison.  I think with Paige it was more a friendship thing well from my point of view anyways maybe not her's.

As I lay awake in Alison's bed ,still finding it surreal that I'm actually in her bed with her.  I turn over to my side wrapping my arm around Alison while snuggling up close to her feeling her warmth from bod.  As I cuddle her as I'm kissing her neck I hear her moan softly and says something I can't quite understand .

"Morning Ali I'm afriad it's time to wake up I have lesson's And you've got Teaching "

"I know 5 more minutes Em cuddle me I'm so tired "

"Okay  we can however we will be late college i say "
while cuddling her

"Yeah you're right Em.  I could stay in bed with you all day "

"Me too would you like me to make you any coffee or anything before we leave  ? "

"No it's okay Em I'll make it you're my guest remember "
Ali smiles at me sweetly

As we both get changed Ali takes her top off leaving her with her bra on.  I can't but stare whilst feeling myself go a bit hard, I also see her staring at me as I'm getting changed .

"Em you were so staring then and don't lie "
Ali says kissing my lips softly while smiling

"Well I can't help it I have a sexy girlfriend "
I say giggling

"It's okay I'll let you off as I was staring at you too. By the way you never did tell me how big you was Em  ? "

"Well as I said you're have to wait and find out won't you I guess Ali "

"Dam you Miss Fields teasing me come down when you're ready I'll go and make coffee "
Ali says jokingly

"Okay miss Diluarentis I guess I'll be right down "
Smiling at her

I finish off getting changed while thinking about Alison. I could really do without going to college today that's for sure. When I get downstairs Alison has made two coffee's. I sit down at the table while she's typing something into her phone .

"Thank you Ali you do know how to make a good coffee "

"You're welcome Here Em there's my number by the way it's easier to talk than Email"
Ali puts a piece of paper on the table for me

"I actually didn't think we would exchanged numbers "
I say jokingly

Just as we are finishing drinking, there's a loud knock on the door. Ali and I glance at each other as though we've seen a ghost .

"Ali who is is that ?"
  I say feeling my heart race

"It's Cece she's just text me saying she's outside here Em here is the key to my house lock up if I need to go if Cece  comes in hide"

Thankfully Cece didn't come in  I thought she was gonna catch me in Alison's house that defiantly wouldn't of gone down well now. I don't think cece would tell anyone, but it's who to trust at the moment.  Before I leave to drive to college I decide to text Ali.