chapter 35

Emily's pov

I wake up next to Alison feeling a bit down ,as we we've got to go back to Rosewood today as we've all got college on Monday. I notice Alison is still sleeping, so i get out of bed heading towards to the bathroom. When I'm brushing my teeth i hear Alison coming into the bathroom joining me in the ,shower we both look at each other while smiling. I can't stop looking at how hot Alison as she's completely naked stood in front of me .

"Would it be okay to join you Em ?"
Ali says with a smile on her face

"Of course it would be okay Ali you don't even need to ask Me "

We get in the shower I can't stop staring at Ali she looks so beautiful. When I'm putting shampoo in my hair,I feel Alison kissing my neck while slowly going down kissing my stomach she starts to kiss my cock feeling myself getting harder in her mouth. Alison start sucking my cock while wanking me off slowly getting faster . I moan her name really loudly

"Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkk Ali I'm going to cum so hard for you"

Alison doesn't speak she just continues sucking my cock going faster wanking me looking into my eyes at the same time. I cum over her face feeling like my body is going to lose control .

"Fuck Ali well that was a good distraction you giving me a blow job "

"Mmmm well Em I've been wanting to please you since yesterday "

"Your cute Ali that's why I love you I'm going to get out and make us something to eat are you still craving strawberry icecream ? "

"I love you too Em I'm pretty much still craving strawberry icecream"

I snog Alison before getting out of the shower making my way to the kitchen making porridge for me and strawberry icecream for Alison. The girls come knocking at our door ,I answer it they come in sitting on the bed ,while Alison is still in the shower.

" I think we are going to hit the highway in the minute . do you and Alison want to pop into Starbucks on the way home?? "
Spencer asks

"Yeah sure Ali should be out of the shower soon i guess I will see you guys in a bit "

Alison comes out 5 minutes after they leave wrapped in a towel . I kiss her on the lips while passing her strawberry icecream to her, we sit down on the bed eating and cuddling at the same time.

"So the girl's are going to head go Starbucks if you want to go on the way home Ali ? "

"Yeah sure Em I don't mind thanks for looking after me by the way"

"I will always look after you Ali guess we should start packing soon I wish we didn't have to go back to Rosewood "

"Me either Em I would rather stay here forever with you that would be perfect to me "

Ali and me gather up our things while putting our stuff into the suitcases making sure we haven't left anything We get dressed and dried. We put our suitcases in the car while meeting the girl's Starbucks.

"Finally you are both here spencer" says laughing

"We didn't take that long Spencer"
I laugh

"You were both fucking probably more like "
Hanna shouts out a little loud then expected

"Hanna!!! "
Ali and me say feeling embarrassed as people in Starbucks turn round

After Starbucks I wait in the car while Alison is in the restoom ,she comes out looking a bit pale which worries me.

"Ali are you okay you seem a bit pale? "

"I'm fine Em honestly I will be okay"

"Ali You're not okay let me take you to the hospital please we need to get you checked over by the doctor at least "

"Em I will be okay can we just go back to Rosewood then we can decide from there "

"Yeah sure Ali I would rather you get checked out by the doctor though tonight but I will let you make that decision "

I drive making small talk with Alison talking about her symptoms ,she's quite stubborn, so she probably won't go unfortunately .

Alison's pov

After having a talk with Emily in the car ,i have decided to go to the hospital with Emily's support and love I feel like i can get through anything. I hold Emily's hand as she's driving and she reassures me that evething Will be okay . I drift off to sleep in the car but I'm soon woken up by Emily Parked outside the hospital .Emily looks at me lovingly while holding me in the car , I love how supportive Emily is being. I sit there in silence feeling myself getting more worried until Emily speaks to me.

"Ali I just want to make sure you want to do this I don't want to force you into something you don't want to do "

"No Em you're not I want to know what's wrong something isn't right clearly it's best knowing what it is"

"Okay beautiful let's go then did you want any food before we go inside the hospital ? "

"I'm okay for now Em thank you. I think we best go before it gets later "

"Wait Ali what if people see us from college or something ? "

"Yeah you have a point I didn't think about that I tell you what Em you come into the waiting room 10 minutes later after me "

"Okay Ali I will do be careful please"

Emily walks into the hospital 15 minutes after i go in. I see Emily waiting she sit a couple of rows behind me . We have to be careful as we don't want anyone from college seeing us. 35 minutes later my name is called, I sit there feeling very nervous thinking of all sorts it can be. I come back out into the restroom then back into the doctor's room I give Emily a smile, she smiles back at me with a worried look on her face. 20 minutes later i come out of the doctor's room, I text until Emily to wait. 10 minutes later I get into Emily's car not saying a word to each other.

"So Ali what did the doctor say is everything okay with you ? "

"I can't talk about it right now can we just go back to mine please Em "

"Ok but neither of us have eaten yet Ali did you want to go home or eat ?"

"I don't want to eat anything yet Em I'm still pretty much shocked "

Emily's drive us back to my house with us not saying a word to each other in the car, I'm usually quite calm but this has really shocked me. I don't even know how to react to it myself . I go into the kitchen putting my hands on my head not knowing how to tell Emily. After 5 minutes of being on my own in the kitchen Emily enters the kitchen while giving me w cuddle getting me a glass of water then she sits down on a chair opposite me. The room is filled with silence for a couple of seconds until Emily talks .

"Okay Ali so what's wrong what did the doctor say to you I wish I had came in with you to support you"

"I know Em me too but I understand why you couldn't so it's okay. I don't really know how to tell you Em what the doctor said "

"Why Ali was it really that bad? Are you worried I'm going to be mad or something ? "

"No Em not scared like that I was in shock at the time and i still am now it's just finding the right words to tell you Em. "

"Ali just tell me you know I will always support you we both love each other so we Will stick by each other no matter what "

"Okay fine I will tell you then we can make a decision from there Em"

"Yeah Ali just tell me then"
Emily says holding my hand

"Ok Em you know I've been feeling sick and having cravings plus mood swings "

"Yeah Ali what is it just say please stop scaring me"

""""Em ..... I'm..... pregnant .."""

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) so you're speculations were right lol . How many Emison babies do you want Alison to have ?
Thank you for those voting , commenting, viewing your support has been great .... :)