chapter 29

Emilys pov

I wake up layed next to Alison both completely naked from last night. It was nice that Alison  came over last night, I was going to give her space but she didn't want that she wanted to me ,which was really cute of her.  I lay awake with Ali in my arms, I know my friends wasn't happy that I didn't tell them the about Alison and me dating, howerver i feel like they will come around in there own time  to it. 

I get up from bed going downstairs making Ali and me some breakfast. Ahen I return Ali is just waking up  looking extremely tired. I pass  her over her breakfast on a tray while kissing her lips softly .

"Here you go Ali breakfast in bed for my girl "

"Thank you Em you're so caring last night was absolutely amazing the sex was just wow don't you agree? "

"Yes make up sex is the best you can't beat make up sex in my opinion I hope I wasn't too rough on you Ali ? "

"Yes I agree make up sex is the best. no of course you wasn't too rough on me you fuck me perfectly Em I love you "

I smile at her comment while feeling myself go shy
"I love you too Ali so it's bask to reality today then isn't it back to college I guess "

"Yeah back to college I wish we both didn't have to go back. I best get changed Em "

As Alison is getting changed, i can't help but stare at her from she is so hot she never fails to get me hard let's put it that way.  I see Alison look at me too while I'm changing.  As Ali is putting on her lip gloss In the mirror i come up to her and  cuddle her with my arms wrapped around her looking  at her lovingly.

"Ali I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful and that you are perfect in every way "

'Aww Em thank you your making me shy "

"What Ali I'm only saying that truth and them blue eyes of yours very sexy"

"Em I'm going really shy now. Oh no look at the time it's getting late Em"

"Oh yeah i wasn't really bothered though about college today I've only  got 2 lessons anyways Ali "

Alison drives in her car ,i go into my mine driving to college.  When I get there I'm  completely blanked by Hanna and Spencer, which if they want to be childish about the situation then so be it.  I get to swimming practice going straight into the lockers getting changed .

"Hey Cece are you okay? "I smile walking up to her

"Yeah I'm okay the guy who I was seeing we broke up last night so I'm a bit down today "

"Oh no I'm sorry to hear that I know a break up can be hard Cece "

"Yes I'll have to get Ali out with me she's single we can go and pull some hot guy's "

I have to hesitate to speak, i bite my to tongue not saying a word to Cece while getting into the swimming pool. I swim up and down getting timed for about 30 minutes then when I hear the whistle go ,I stop sitting by the pool drinking some bottled water .

"So Emily you're doing amazing at your swimming. "

"Thank you Cece well I best go before I'm late "

"Yeah you wouldn't want to be late  bye Emily "

I go to lunch meeting Aria sitting down at the table eating my food while looking out for Spencer, Hanna. They both come and sit at the table 10 minutes later  sitting around the table looking still upset with me.

"Hey guys look can we not fall out and forget about this please ?"

"We  can do but we are not going to trust you again that's all "
Spencer says with a tone

"Oh come on guys leave her alone i can understand why she kept us in the dark let's not argue "
Aria says

"Fine okay but don't lie to us again Emily "
Hanna says with a tone

I make my way to my English lesson with Aria and Hanna  sitting  at the front of the classroom looking at Alison teaching,she looks so sexy while she's teaching. I can't take my eyes of her .

"So class I hope you all finished your stories I need them in today no excuses. We are learning about a new book called the book Thief so read chapter one while making notes "

I read chapter one keep while keep looking at Alison I get my phone out and text

Hey sexy Blondie ;) I want your mouth around my cock right now 😜😜

I bet you do Em.  😉 your in trouble by the way getting your phone out in class you naughty girl 

Am I now ?? I guess you wikk have to punish me then 😜😜

Class finishes I decide to meet Alison at her's after speaking to her for 20 minutes after class . I get home having a shower and getting changed.

                    Alison's pov

After teaching the students , I get home getting changed I sit downstairs with a glass  of wine waiting for Emily to come around. Cece has been texting me from time to time about her ex bf, I just hope she doesn't end up coming around as she's got a spare key.

I hear the door knock quickly get up while  answering the door Emily comes straight in kissing me on the lips. 

"Hey Ali I missed you are you okay ?"

"I feel better now I've seen you Em did you want to order some food while we watch a movie on Netflix while ordering two pizza's?? "

"Yeah sure Ali I would love that"

I cuddle up to Emily while watching a movie stroking her hair softly smiling at her sweetly . Emily kisses my lips softly cuddled up to me just as we are getting into the movie the door goes.  I go to answer the door while getting chatted up to a lad . I pay no attention to him while closing the door .

After we eat our pizza's although it's only 7 , me and Emily head upstairs I lead her upstairs holding her hand. I  get Emily on the bed getting her cock out starting to suck it while looking into her eyes lovingly while wanking her up and down. I deep throat her cock spitting on her cock head .

"Mmmmmm Aliiiiiiii fuckkkkkkk it feels so good keep going "

"MmmMMM yeah Emily cum so hard over my face "

Emily cums over over my face while moaning really loudly.  I get on her riding her really fast feeling her hsrd dick go into my wet pussy making me moan Emily rubs  my tits while moaning my name .

"Emily ...... fuck omg more yeah right there mmmmmmmmm '

"MMMMmmm fuck Ali yeah cum down my hard cock "

As I'm riding Emily's cock  we see the bedroom door fly open with Cece stood there with her arms folded,  looking really shocked.

"""EMILY !!!! ALISON!!!!!!!! """

I hope you enjoyed this chapter i will leave it there 😂😂. Thank you for those voting , commenting and viewing I love your support it encourages me :)