chapter 39

Emily's  pov

I wake up with Alison cuddled up to me .  We must  of  fell asleep last night with Netflix on as my laptop is still on the bed.  I jump into the shower, when I come back Alison  is sat on  the bed giving me a smile . I smile  back at her getting ready for college .

"Hey Em I'm a bit nervous about today you know with the whole  baby scan "

"Don't worry Ali it will be okay I'm here to support you I'm  nervous but excited at the same time "

"I know Em  I'm just hoping everything will be okay "

"Of course it will  be okay I'm here to support you every step of the way .  Did you want some strawberry icecream before we leave Ali? "

"Yeah please are you not eating Em? "

"No I don't feel too hungry I will get something at college Ali  "

I go downstairs putting some icecream into a bowl for Alison. I pour orange juice into 2 glasse.  Alison  enters the kitchen giving me a kiss on the lips ,while  cuddling  me looking at me with her blue eyes.

"Em I just wanted to say that I love you and thank for being a perfect girlfriend  and always staying faithful"

I smile at Alison while blushing
"I love you too Ali thank you for being the best too I will always  stay faithful"

We head of to college  in two separate cars . I've only got English  today and History.  When i get to college I see Hanna , Aria outside waiting for me I lock my car walking to them.

"Em are you free to go the cinema with us ? "
Hanna  questions me

"Sorry Hanna no I'm not I got something with Cece swimming practice thing "

"Geeze Emily you're always busy these days what's wrong with you? "
Hanna says with a tone storming off

"Wow what's wrong with her today?" I ask Aria

She's had a argument with Caleb "ignore her Em  let's go to English we wouldn't want be late "

"Oh I would want to be late Aria "
I reply

"I bet you wouldn't i think you like being told off by Alison" 
Aria says laughing

"Well who wouldn't she's one hot Teacher "
I reply with a smirk on my face

As we get into English class Alison is writing something on the board.  We have a English exam today ,which I've only revised a little bit of it.  As I'm half way through the exam i begin  to struggle. I get my phone out under the table texting Alison.

You look so sexy sat there at you're desk I'm thinking of dirty thing's u can be doing to you right now 😉😉 xxx

Mmm Em stop being so bad I wish you  could be licking my pussy right now xxxxx 😛😛😛

Woah okay enough talking about your pussy I'm getting hard. I'm really struggling with this exam 😕 xxxxx

Mmmm tell me more about you're hard cock? I tell you what give me the exam to me I will finish off the questions