chapter 28

Emily's pov

After the phone call with Hanna hearing Ali and me having sex, it pretty  much ruined the entire evening for us both, as we had a massive argument about it.  I tried to cuddle Alison last night and try and reasure her that everything will be okay but she was stubborn,  I can understand why because she's scared of losing her job.  As I get up I notice it's raining , so I pack the stuff up as quickly as I can while putting down the tent with. With  Me and Alison not talking a word to each other. 20 minutes later everything is packed and ready to go.

As I'm driving down the freeway , I can sense the tension inside of the car.  I hate it this is the first argument Ali and me have had. I just can't stand the thought she's not even looking at me let alone even talking to me.  I want to break the ice and say something , I can't even fit into words what I'm going to say to Alison.  Looking back now I just wish I had turned my phone off completely, however my friends would of found out somehow there's only so many lies you can tell to people.

"Ali listen I know your mad at me right now but I'm sorry for what's happened i didn't mean for any of this you know that right ? "

"Em I'm not going over the same thing's that we discussed last night we've both fucked up and there's absolutely no way of getting out of this "

"I didn't want to go over it again however I noticed that we wasn't even talking last night because of what happened i just want to make it right "

"I didn't speak this morning as there's nothing really to say other than we've been found out now we are at a dead end i suppose Em "

"Ali what do you mean a dead end what you mean in our relationship? Is that what you mean ? "

"I don't know Em okay i just need to go home and think about stuff it took me years to become a English teacher and to lose my job would be devastating  "

"I know Ali I understand maybe we should of thought about this before"

"Doesn't matter now Em anyways I'm going to sleep in the car for a bit wake me up when we are there "

I sigh while looking upset, i put on my sunglasses while driving fast.  I try and hold Alison's hand, as I drive but she pushes me away damn she can be really stubborn at times. As i get pull over at my house. I  text  the girl's to come over to mine.

"Ali do you want to come as well? It's honestly up to you "

"No Em I'm going to go home. I really need to think about stuff "

"Okay give me a text later then Ali if you want to "

Alison goes home, i get the camping things out of the car putting them into my garage. When I'm in the garage I hear a knock on the door, a part of me thinks it will be Alison .  As I get to the door Hanna barges her way in witg Spencer and Aria.  I close the door taking a deep breath following them into the kitchen.

"So Emily when the hell was you going to tell us then ?"
Hanan snaps looking angry at me

"Look okay guys I know I was lying and I'm sorry okay I didn't know what to do like Ali and me made a promise not to tell anyone i couldn't go behind her back "

"So what you decide to go behind our backs then ? "
Spencer asks with a tone

"I..... well yeah I guess so come on guys give me lead way here I was scared of telling you guys that's all. I was going to tell you 3 just not yet kinda thing "

"But Emily we are you're friends you could of trusted us you know I've been there with Ezra i know what it's like "
Aria says calmly to me

"Yeah I know Aria what I've done is wrong but understand why I've been lying it's not easy for this either and I'm thinking I shouldn't have to explain myself to you guys anyways "