chapter 33

Alison's pov 

As I lay awake with Emily cuddled up to her, I think about my symptoms I'm  starting to worry alot, i hope nothing it's nothing bad.  As I lay awake next to Emily I have to run to the bathroom to be sick, straight  afterwards i brush my teeth then get showered. I lay next to Emily  holding her until she wakes up.

"Hey beautiful Blondie you look so hot in the morning "

'What with my hair all messy you mean Em ? "
I giggle  while  holding Emily

"Not just your blonde hair you look sexy all the time I'm going to make some breakfast  do you want some ? Wait let me guess you want icecream "
Emily questions while smiling

"Yeah you're guess was right Em  I don't want anything else though  just icecream "
I reply

As Emily is making breakfast I come and give her a cuddle while  kissing her lips softly.   I put my hand down her boxers wanking her getting her hard, she moans as I contine to wank her off .

"Ali stop it you're making me so hard mmmmmmm "

"No I won't stop it I want you Em let's have a quick fuck before the girl's gets here "

Emily kisses me while leading to the bed, i start to undress Emily feeling her hard cock go inside my pussy. I ride her so fast while looking into her eyes moaning her name ,as I feel myself get closer I kiss Emily on the neck while bitting her neck softly sucking it .

'MmMMM fuck Em I'm going to cum so hard down your big cock "

Emily doesn't say anything she just continues to fuck me really hard until I cum so hard down her cock screaming her name while kissing her lips softly.  I get off Emily going down to her hard cock sucking her off while wanking her hard dick fast .

"Mmmmmm Ali fuckkk more keep going "

I continue to suck Emily off until she cums over my face covering me in her cum . I lay down on the bed looking at Emily running my hand up and down her arm . Emily gets up going into the bathroom when suddenly I hear Emily say .

"Ali what the hell have you done to my neck? "

"Oops I'm sorry Em I know I can be a little rough "
I say laughing

"Geeze Ali that's one he'll of a love bite "
Emily says smiling at me

As Emily continues to make the food in the kitchen, we hear a knock on the door Hanna and Spencer comes in sitting on the bed with me. Emily comes in with two bowls one for me and another for herself.   Hanna and Spencer take one good look at Emily  and start laughing .

"What's so funny both of you??? "
Emily questions Spencer and Hanna

"We know what you have both been up to have you seen your neck Em? "
Hanna says laughing

"Yeah i know Hanna stop teasing now"
Emily giggles

"Ok I'll stop teasing if I can have some lucky charms "
Hanna says smiling at Emily

"Fine they are in the kitchen Hanna to help yourself "
Emily says laughing

Hanna comes back a couple of minutes later with a bowl eating. 

"So are we going shopping today then Ali? You did promise we would go" 

"Yeah we will do Hanna although look at Emilys face she doesn't look too happy about it   "
I say looking at Emily

"Where's Aria  anyways ??? "
Emily questions

"She's just coming she was on the phone to Ezra when we left she shouldn't be too long "
Spencer says to Emily