chapter 30

Alison's pov

When Emily came round mine last night after college ,we had a takeaway then things got a bit heated in the bedroom   I was on top of Emily until Cece came into the bedroom catching us.  I quickly got off Emily while  putting the covers over us looking at Cece utterly stunned.  Cece stands at the door looking at us both looking horrified, I stare at Cece lost for words not knowing what to say to her exactly .

"Ali how could you Fuck your student when you could lose your job and why didn't  tell me ?? "

"I'm sorry Cece but I guess you can't help who you fall in love with and if you're not happy with it then so be it Cece "
I say with a tone

"Yeah maybe I should leave you guy's to it "
Emily says still under the covers

"No Em I want you to stay she can go at the end of the day she rudely walked into my house without my permission "

"I know because I knew you were hiding things you wasn't pulling lads or even talking about lads it was obvious Alison "
Cece snaps

"Okay you worked it out good for you can you wait downstairs so we can get ready we are under the covers naked right now  "
I ask Cece

"Okay but hurry up both of you I'm not waiting around all day I will go downstairs"

Cece leaves us both upstairs to get ready, i kiss Emily on the lips while grinding against her hard cock looking at her lovingly while snogging her .

"Ali we should stop Cece is waiting for us downstairs we have to stop "
Emily giggles

"Fine then I'll stop but you owe me one then Em "
I say putting on my bra while looking at Emily

Emily just stares looking at me I go downstairs with Emily holding onto her hand.  Emily sits in the front room while i talk to Cece in the kitchen ,I sit at the table looking at her rather annoyed .

"Ali don't look annoyed I couldn't believe you would hide such a thing how long has this been going on for ? "

I sigh while not answering straight away
"About 3 months but don't tell anyone though it can just be our secret "

"I know it's not me you need to worry about Ali what if other people find out?? "

"Well then I guess I need to look into moving colleges or move to a different town with Emily there are ways around it Cece "

"I know I just worry about you that's all Ali but if you got it under control then I guess I will leave you both to it then I won't tell anyone don't worry "
Cece says giving me a hug

"Thanks Cece let's go in the other room to see Emily "

'Everything is cool now don't hurt Ali I mean it "
Cece says with a tone

"Don't talk to Em like that she wouldn't hurt me she's not like that"
I snap sitting on Emily's lap

"I'm just looking out for you Ali that's all i know how bad Elliot hurt you "

'Yeah let's not talk about him please his out of my life now I got something so much better now with Emily "

I look at Emily whilst smiling at her. Emily smiles back at me lovingly.  We say goodbye to Cece arranging to meet  tomorrow after college. We walk back upstairs into the bedroom while kissing each other both laying on the bed holding each other .

"Well Ali I'm glad Cece came to terms with it in the end I thought she wasn't going to at first "

"I know me too Em however even if she didn't come to terms with it I would still be with you we've come so far together now "