chapter 25

Emily's  pov

I had the best time with Alison tonight everything was so perfect, she took to the kissing rock and did me a lovely surprise which I wasn't expecting at all.  I'm starting to fall in love with her, i feel like everything about her makes me so happy  I've never felt this happy in a long time.   To spoil my good mood though I find Hanna outside my house sitting on the step,  i can't believe I've been caught in the act.  I look  at Hanna as if to say mind your damn business.  I unlock my house door turning on the lights, I sit down down on the sofa staring at Hanna who has her arms folded looking rather angry .

"Come on then Emily you might as well tell me what's going on ?

"Okay  here's the deal there's nothing going on with Alison and I. When I got home from college i needed Alison to check my spelling on my Clexa story that I'm writting so I went over to hers then we got some food "

"And you expect me to believe that Emily  why are you lying to me we are meant to be friends and not keep secrets  "

"Look Hanna i shouldn't have  to explain myself to you I'm not going out with Alison can we just sleep I'm seriously so tired "

"Fine but I know there's something going on between you both are you sleeping with me upstairs, ?"

"No I'll take the sofa you know I don't sleep upstairs with my friends "

"Fine goodnight Em "

"Goodnight Hanna "

As soon as Hanna goes up to bed ,i get my phone out and text Ali.

Hey Ali bad news Hanna is really starting to suspect about us don't worry I didn't tell her I kept to my promise xxx 😗😗

Oh no :( we can't tell anyone though at the moment. I'm laying in bed thinking about you Em I miss you're cuddles

I won't I don't trust anyone but you  😗😗 i miss you too wish you were laying in my arms right now

Me too Em I love you we best get some sleep 😗😗

I love you too thank you for tonight i loved it 😍😍😍😍 #bestgirlfriend

I switch my phone off while laying watching tv for a bit. Tomorrow is Friday i would love to take Ali camping, however I'm not sure if she would be up for it . Hanna and i get to college I head straight into my History lesson thinking about last night with Hanna.  I hate lying to my friends but what can I do I have absolutely no  choice what so ever .

As I'm in my History lesson i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.  I look at my phone and see a message from Alison

  I look at my phone and see a message from Alison