chapter 31

Emily's pov 

Alison and me had the one of the best times last night   I lay awake thinking how lucky I got with Alison  being my girlfriend, she's perfect in every way. we have such a deep connection with each other and seem to have a good understanding for each other which I love . I totally get her and the same vice versa . I go downstairs making a cup of coffee ,when I come back Alison went into the shower.  I want to Ali to meet Aria , Spencer , Hanna  tonight  so I may invite them all round my house . I sit on the edge of the bed drinking my coffee while texting Hanna . Alison  comes out of the shower 20 minutes later with a towel wrapped  around her.   I get up from the bed kissing her lips  softly.

"Hey Ali are you okay?? did you sleep well last night? "

"Yeah kind of  sorry for all the twisting and turning I did last night I hope i didn't wake you up "

You look so beautiful  in the morning because you had a bad night doesn't mean we can't have  a good morning Ali "

"I know Em  there's some strawberry icecream downstairs  can you go and get me some please I don't know why but I'm really craving icecream "

"What really? This time in the morning Ali "
I giggle

"Yeah really i know it seems different eating icecream at 8 in the morning"

"No worries Ali I will go and get you some icecream whilst you get dried "

I go and get some icecream for Alison. I hear my phone go off Hanna text me saying she's going to get there late to college  . I come back upstairs  Ali is putting her bra on she asks me to clip  her bra on at the back for her, which i gladly do . As I'm doing it i kiss her neck softly while bitting it gently ,she turns around smiling  at me .

"Hey Em you know you can't leave a mark imagine all of the questions at college "

"Yeah I know I just get carried away sometimes here's you're icecream for you did you want any other food before we go? "

"No thank  you Em this is great I just really craved  icecream this morning "

"Okay well I'm going to shoot off and get my car i shall meet you in college" 

"Okay Em  drive safely I love you "

"I love you too Ali see you in a bit "

I get back to mine jumping  into my car driving to college my first lesson is with Alison.  I get out of the my car Hanna Spencer, is outside college sitting on the steps talking.  I walk  up to them while  locking my car .

"Hey Em  how's it going??? we didn't see you yesterday "
Spencer says

"Yeah I know I went straight home that's why anyways can you both come somewhere more private please? "
I say nearly whispering

We go over by the car park making sure no one is around or listening in the cars .

"Okay  so tonight  i want a movie night at mine I want you to meet Alison properly do you guys fancy that ? "

"Yeah sure I don't mind just will  be weird seeing you both together "
Spencer  says sarcastically

"No it won't Spencer  plus I've  thought  of a good name for you both It took me ages to come up with it "

I give Hanna a weird facial expression
"Okay what's the name then ? "

"Emison  like you and Alisons name joined together "
Hanna says enthusiastically

"Oh great that's cool so is it a yes for tonight or a no ? "
I question them both

"It's a yes Em we will invite Aria too I want all the girls together "
Hanna says