chapter 18

Emily's  pov 

I lay awake with Alison cuddled up to me . I think  about sitting her down and telling her about me being intersex ,however i really don't know how she will take it ,I don't like hiding things let's be honest it's not exactly the most easiest things to hide. I get out of bed without disturbing Alison putting on some breakfast as I'm cooking a get a text from Hanna asking, she asks where I am however I just tell her that I'm away this weekend visiting my parents as she knows they live in New York.

When the breakfast is ready, i bring the food into the kitchen on to the table. I go back into the bedroom waking Ali up telling her I've made her breakfast ,she gives me the cutest smile while getting up walking to the kitchen while cuddling me.

"Thank you Em this is lovely your so amazing "

"Your welcome Ali I wanted to surprise you "

"Hey Em tonight may j take you out on a date ? "
Ali says smiling while blushing

When Alison asks me about taking me out on a date, I can't help but feel butteflies and shocked st the same time .

"Ali i would love to go out on a date with you do you ask you're students on dates ? "

"No Em just you as you're my favourite "

"I never would of guessed Ali "
I say jokingly

"I'm going to take a shower Em you're more than welcome to join me if you want to? . "

"Actually I would love a shower I'll go in after you "

"Okay are you sure?? this is your final offer "

"I'm sure Ali I'll wash up while your in the shower "

I could see the disappointment  in Alison's facial expression, however she doesn't know about me being intersex ,I'm in a tricky situation.  I want to tell her so bad, I wish I just told her from the beginning little too late now . Ali comes out of the shower 20 minutes later ,she comes up to me kissing me on the lips lovingly ,I smile while kissing her back. I jump into the shower thinking about Alison she does stuff to me that another girls never done to me before I can't explain. I get changed in th bathroom before leaving .

"Oh Em you're already changed I thought I was going to get a better a good view "

"Ah yeah I didn't want to waste the day away you know"
I say making a joke out of it

"Yeah you're probably right let's go then I want to take you somewhere" Ali says holding my hand leading me to her car

When we are driving Alison puts her hand in mine, giving me a smile. I blush why looking away outside the window .

"So Ali where are we going exactly? "

"You're have to wait and see you will love it "

"Ali you're such a tease do you know that ? "

"Oh am I now Em ? If you think I'm a tease now wait and see how I am in bed by the way i leave marks on body "

Woah oh my gosh say no more then Ali I fully believe you "

"Are you sure miss Fields ?? because I can pull over and show you "

"No miss Diluarentis keep driving please "
i say while giggling

We pull up to a forest with a lake opposite to it Ali holds my hand leading me to the lake.  There's some there are sailboats there,I wait by the boat while Ali pays the guy.  Alison  comes back with a smirk on her face. We both get on the boat going further down the lake. Ali sits on my lap leaning into my arms