chapter 37

Emily's  pov

I stayed at Aria's last night as Alison was out for with work friend's last night . Aria and me  talked,  i nearly slipped up about Ali and me having a baby together ,luckily I didn't.  I get up from the sofa waiting for Aria to come downstairs for college.  As I'm waiting I sit on the sofa looking through my phone I haven't heard from Alison this morning which worries me ,I decide to text her .

Morning Ali I hope your feeling okay ? I'm missing you xxx

I'm okay other than I'm out of strawberry icecream :( I miss you too where are you Em?

I'm still at Aria's I'm leaving now to come to yousee you soon 😙😙 xxx

As I'm leaving Aria comes downstairs I quickly say goodbye to her then drive to alisons house.  Before i go to Alison's , i stop off at the shop getting her some strawberry icecream.  When I get to Alison's she's upstairs getting ready, i wait in the kitchen until she joins me.  I sit down at the table waiting for her.

"Hey Em are you okay?? I missed you last night "

"Me too Ali here I got you some strawberry icecream as I knew you was out of it "

"Awwww Em thank you so much. I will have a bit now then I head to work your not in until this afternoon at college  are you ? "

"You're welcome No I'm not in until this  afternoon.   I wish you didn't have to go to Ali "

"Me either Em I love you "

"I love you too Ali see you at college "

When Alison leaves I go back mine getting changed. I watch a show called Gypsy on netflix. It soon gets to the afternoon ,I head to college.  The girl's have arranged to meet at the brew ,so I'm going to meet up with them before we set off to college.  I drive to the brew thinking about Alison and our baby, I've thought of some cute baby names for our baby . The girls are  already at the brew they have ordered me a hot chocolate with a chocolate brownie.  I sit down next to Hanna giving her a hug.

"Hiya Em are you okay  ?? you dashed off this morning quick "
Aria questions

I sip my drink while thinking of what to say I reply by saying
"Yeah sorry I had to see if Alison was okay she didn't sleep well last night "

"Oh no how come Emily does she suffer from Insomnia ? "
Spencer asks worriedly

"No she doesn't not that I know off I mean she's not been officially diagnosed with it so I wouldn't have a clue "
I reply while eating my chocolate brownie

"Are you sure you're okay Emily ? ,you seem really on edge "
Hanna says smiling at me

"Yeah I'm good just got swimming practice on my mind that's all so what's everyone up to tonight ?"
I change the subject quicky

"I'm with Caleb I'm going to be staying at his "
Hanna says drinking her drink

"Yeah I'm busy tonight I've got hockey practice maybe we can all do something tomorrow night if you like? "
Spencer questions

"Sure I best head off I've got swimming practice if I don't see you at college I will see you all tomorrow :
I grab my bag and keys heading towards the door