chapter 7

Alison's pov

The weekend was over before I knew it. I  had a lazy Sunday yesterday i spent most it setting up work for the students ,Also replying back to Emails. It's unfortunate that it's Monday again, however I love my job and the best part of it is that I'm doing something I really enjoy. It took me ages to become a English teacher. My mind still keeps referring back to Emily, even though I find if really wrong that I like her, as she's my student . I just can't seem to take my mind of her .

I get up and dressed then leave for work ,I listen to the radio as I'm driving. This is so crazy never have i had a crush on my student before let alone a girl.  I get to school tidying up the classroom until I hear a knock on the door. I turn around and see it's Emily .

"Hey Miss DiLaurentis  will it be okay if I have a private word ? "

"Yes Miss Fields what it is?"
I say sitting on my desk

"Well this English essay you've set up I'm really struggling with some of the questions I was just wondering if you could help me out ?"
Emily asks sweetly

"I tell you what Emily this is my Email contact me through there and I'll get back to you but Emily don't tell anyone else I've given you my Email please not even your friends "

Okay I won't i promise Miss  DiLaurentis thank you for your help by the way "

"Your welcome Emily is there anything else I can help with you? "
I ask  while applying lip gloss on

"no actually there's not at the moment once again thank you"
Emily says while getting up

"Miss fields did I say you can leave ?" Looking at her  smiling

"No you didn't sorry Miss Dilaurentis" sitting back down

"I'm just joking with you Emily you can leave now "

"Wait Emily can u ask you something ?"

"Yeah sure you can ask me anything "

"Is Paige giving you any more trouble and how did you break up did it not end very well ? "
I ask her looking at her sympathetically

"No she's not giving me any trouble she does try and keep messaging me. No it didn't end well at all if I'm honest "

"The bell is about to go any second make discuss it another time Emily"

"Sure Miss Dilaurentis I'll see you this afternoon anyways have a good day "

"Yeah too and don't be late to my class remember Emily"

"I won't be late ever again to your class don't worry about that"
Emily says laughing

As Emily leaves i did want to talk to her more, I know she's got other places to be and I've got students to teach, we will catch up some other time. At least she has my Email now. I find it cute how Emily takes me so seriously ,when I'm not all strict.  I can be nice too well when I  say nice I mean nice to the students I want to be nice to.. The first lesson and second lesson seem to go rather quickly, before I know the bell goes for lunch.

          Emily's pov

As i sit down with the girls at Lunch.  I think Alison has really shocked me at how nice she can be, although I've always said there's a soft side to her she's not all mean and strict.  I'm falling for her every single day and there's nothing i can do about it.  I put her Email in my bag hiding it well so no one can see it. Hanna and Spencer are talking about our English exam in a few weeks ,I'm not really interacting with there conversation. I see Alison and cece walk past me with Mr Cameron who sits next to Alison.