chapter 19

Emily's pov

The date with Alison went really well, it was nice finding things out about each other. I wish I didn't have to go back to college tomorrow and keep our relationship a secret, but it's better than nothing. After the date with Alison things started to get a bit heated and she found the condom wrapper fall out of my pocket I was completely horrified as I haven't told Alison that I'm intersex yet.

"So Em what the he'll is going om why have you got a condom wrapper in your pocket? "

" Ali I can explain just hear me out i find it hard telling girls this as most of them just walk away from me"

"Em you're not cheating on me or anything are you ?? like with a boy this isn't just all I lie is it Em ?"
Alison nearly says while crying "

"Ali don't get upset of course this isn't a lie and I can 100% promise you I'm gay and not cheating on you at all "

"I don't know what to believe Em anymore I thought you didn't have secrets but clearly you do so I'm like really stunned at the moment "

"Ali okay I will tell you but don't get upset I don't like seeing you like this "

"I wouldn't of been like this if you had told me the truth from the start but go ahead I'll listen to what you got to say"

"Okay well here comes to long story"
I say trying to be serious

""Flashback of Emily""

When I was much younger I knew I wasn't like the rest of the girls. I was 12 when I knew I was intersex. I just remember my mum sitting me down and telling me everything about it. I remember I ran upstirs at first and started crying on the bed, i thought my life was over ,because I wasn't fully a girl. I wanted to be a girl . When I hit my teenage years it was okay ,I started feeling horny and masturbating ,as you do at that age because of the hormones going mad and I've got testosterone in me also. On the other hand it wasn't all good because obviously,I like girls and gay girls wouldn't go for me, as I have a cock . So that's why none of my relationships have worked out. I did see the doctor at one point asking if I could have a sex change,however i decided not to In the end.
End of flashback

"Okay I understand Em but why are you only telling me this now ? and how do I know you're not keeping anything else from me? I thought I could trust you. "

"Listen Ali you can trust me I know you've got loads of trust issues. The reason why I didn't tell you was because I'm scared "

"Okay let's get some sleep anyways we've got a long ride home tomorrow morning "
Ali says getting up going towards the bed

"Okay shall we watch Netflix in bed before we sleep Ali like we always do?"

"You can if you want I'll go to sleep I'm pretty tired "

"Ali you're not mad at me are you ? "

I'm just a little upset that's all ill be okay in the morning "

Alison just lays on the bed i think she's in shock which is fair enough, it's alot to take in . We both fall asleep quite quickly. Unfortunately things are not better the next morning either, I try and cuddle Ali ,however she insist she's not in the mood.

"Okay I'm all packed Ali I'm ready when you are "

"Okay just give me 5 minutes I'm making sure we haven't left anything behind "

Alison's pov

As we leave the cabin to drive home. I think about Emily telling me about her being intersex last night, I was just in a shock. I don't want her thinking that I've gone off her. As I haven't at all, what worries me is if she's hiding that would else could she be hiding. My heart absolutely shattered at first as I thought she was cheating on me with a guy ,as she had the condoms in her pocket. My trust issues are bad, which is why I am how I am. I can only blame one guy for that for messing with my head. I see Emily keep looking at me desperately waiting to speak. I can tell she's wanting me to talk . A couple of seconds later, Emily breaks the ice.