chapter 8

Emily's pov

I wake up on the sofa with Aria and Hanna in my bedroom. I pick my bag off the floor looking for Alison's Email typing it into my phone ,however I quickly put it away when, I hear Aria and Hanna coming downstairs.  I get up pretending to look for something bearing in mind I'm just in my boxers.

"Oh well hello  how big are you Emily??"
Hanna says laughing
"are you getting ready for college  yet we are going to be late "

""Hanna!!!!! """
Aria i say together

"Yeah I was getting ready just looking for something I'll meet you guys there"
I say covering myself up

Before I get in the shower i think for ages of what I'm going to Email Alison.  I keep typing it then deleting it, I don't know why I'm so nervous but here it goes .

Hi Alison it's Emily I'm stuck on a couple of questions in chapter 10 I've nearly completed it just them questions ....

I look at my Email while still hesitating to send it or not ,then I decide to send it while switching off my phone, going in the shower. As I'm in the shower, i can't stop thinking about the Email, i wonder what her reply will be not going to lie I'm so nervous.

I get to college while heading straight to swimming, as I'm walking through the corridor, I see Miss Dilaurentis pass me,I smile at her.  It's not until I get to the door ,I hear her voice  asking if she can have a word with me in her classroom  a minute.

"Em I'm sorry I got your Email i didn't have enough time to reply to you so there was a couple of questions was there you was stuck on am I correct ?"

"Yeah Ali just in this chapter really I'll be glad when I've completed Romeo and Juliet"  I say smiling at her

"Come to my desk Em I'll take a look at it for you "

I bring the paperwork to her desk while  standing up.   As she's reading through the questions, I place my hand on her desk on top  of my work. Ali places her hand near mine while  reading, literally our hands are inches away.  I just want to touch her hand however I can't make the first move. I wish I had the confidence ,which I don't. Alison looks up at me with her blue eyes and gives me a really cute smile, which leaves me blushing like mad .

"There I've done it for you Em don't tell anyone though as I'm not supposed to help like that with students work "

"Thank you so much I getting quite impatient with it in the end I won't tell anyone you've helped me don't worry can you help me more often now ? "
I ask cheekily

"Don't push it Em what lesson have you got next ? "
Ali says with a giggle

"I've got swimming practice with Cece best go before I'm late "

"Yeah good idea I've got students to teach have a good day Em I'll see you later don't be late "

"I won't ever be late for your lesson ever again"
  I say laughing 

As i leave to go to swimming practice. I keep thinking of Alison I can't believe our hands were nearly touching, maybe she was waiting for me to make the first move. I don't know or maybe I'm just assuming things ,it looked that way to me anyway

              Alison's pov

As I'm teaching my students there's only one student I can think about and that's Emily . I  don't know why but I'm so drawn to her everytime I see her it's like I fall for her more every time. I'm going out tonight for a few drinks with Mr Cameron he has been waiting to take me out for ages, I've always said no to him. I  think he may like me I always see him staring at me. However I could be wrong. Mr Cameron is a British Teacher tall with dark hair , green eyes i do love his accent I have to say . but his not Emily no one could be like her .