chapter 22

Alison's pov

Last night was my worst nightmare with Elliot coming round my house. I didn't like seeing him again he made me feel numb , I didn't have any feelings for him there. All I had was resentment and hatred for him for what he put me through ,it's so strange how you can be in love with someone to not feeling nothing at all for that person. I guess he has himself to blame for that . I was so happy when Emily came round after the cinema ,I couldn't be more happier to see her .

As Emily is asleep on the sofa cuddled up to me. I move ever so quietly not waking her up collecting the pizza boxes from the table. I go into the kitchen and start making breakfast for Emily and I. As I'm cooking I boil the kettle making us both a cup of coffee . When I go into the front room Emily has just woken up, she looks at me with sleepy eyes while smiling at me .

"Morning Ali did you sleep okay ? Shall I make us breakfast ?"

"I slept perfect with you Em and no breakfast is taken care of don't worry "

"Oh dam it Ali I wanted to make you breakfast and surprise you "

I go up to Emily kissing her lips while smiling I reply saying.
"It's not a competition Em plus you can make breakfast another time"

"I know I just wanted to look after you that's all"
Emily kisses my lips back while smiling

I giggle while getting up from the sofa
"Oh no I think the toast is burning be right back "

"Dam you Ali I want to help you but you never let me "

When I go back to the kitchen ,I find the toast is slightly burnt but it doesn't matter luckily, we both don't mind. As I come back to the front room, Emily is sat at the table waiting for me .we both smile at each other lovingly .

"Breakfast is served sorry about the slight burnt toast babe"
I wink at Emily

" No worries thank you so much Ali you're a good cook do you know that?"
Emily compliments me while smiling

I giggle while eating smiling at Emily
"Okay what are you after Em ?"

"Nothing I'm just saying you're a good cook Ali can i tell you something? "

"Yeah sure Em go ahead you can tell me anything "

"You've got the most stunning blue eyes and blonde hair that I've ever seen just wanted to tell you you're beautiful "
Emily says holding my hand while eating

I smile at Emily while blushing slightly
"Aww Em thank you you're making me really shy and I think you're gorgeous I've a got a hot girlfriend"

"Oh no look at the time Ali we are going to be so late "
Emily says getting up quicky from the table

I kiss Emily on the lips while giving her a hug
"Em I'll meet you in college we best be quick "

"Okay Yeah I need to go home and get changed anyways see you in college I love you "
Emily says giving me a kiss and a  cuddle

                   Emily's pov

I go back to my house getting changed. As I'm in my bedroom I can't help but feel really horny, I feel like I've got a hard on the worst thing not doing anything about it at all however even if i wanted to do something about it I couldn't. Alison just does something to me . I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth while washing my face . I get downstairs setting the alarm to my house while jumping into the car. When I get to college,i park my car in the car park while going to swimming practice.