chapter 26

Emily's pov 

I lay awake cuddled up to Alison feeling the warmth from her body.  I get up slowly without waking Alison  going outside cooking on the barbeque.  My phone goes off, so I grab it from my bag looking at the text.

Hey Emily  where are you??  I'm  outside you're house 😩 xxx

Hey Hanna I'm sorry something has come up with my parents ,so I won't be available this weekend. xxx

You're spending alot of  time with your parents recently .... 😜😜 lol

Yeah I know . 😂😂 anyways I got to go I've got to help my mum with something xxx

As I put my phone away in my bag, Alison comes out of the tent  rubbing her eyes while sitting on the chair yawning  reaching out for a cuddle . I sit on  her lap cuddling while giving her lips lovingly .

"Morning Em did you sleep okay last night ?? "

"I always sleep well when I'm with  you Ali. Hanna has already been texting me this saying where I am I've said I'm at my parents "

"Gosh why is she so consistent about where you are Em? "

"I don't know i really think she's suspecting anyway Ali I've made you some food "
I smile at her

"Thank you Em you're really cute honestly I'm so much happy I've got someone like you "

"Would you like any ketchup or anything Ali ? "

"Yeah ketchup please I'll get it Em for us both "

"No you won't you stay there i will get us it Ali you sit there "

"You do spoil me Em do you know what ? "

I smile while giving the Ketchup to Ali
"I know but a beautiful girl like you deserves to be spoiled "

After eating our dinner we get changed in the tent while looking at each other.  Ali softly whacks one of the pillows  at me playfully ,I whack her back softly with the other pillow .

"Right that's it now Em it's game on time "

"This is war then Ali bring it on "

The pillow fight last for 5 minutes we both decided to call it quits both us wasn't prepared to lose . We stop while  laughing and kiss lovingly while  feeling it's going to get heated soon.

"Ali you're  blonde hair has gone really messy like you've been fucked "
I giggle softly 

"And you find that hot do you that my blonde hair is messy ??"
Ali questions me

I just blush while looking away smiling I don't answer Alison's question  Ali  gets on me while tickling me playfully. I giggle while tickling her back .

"Shall we go for a walk Em ? "
Ali asks me while putting on her sunglasses

"Yeah sure let's go I may go for a swim in the lake while we are at it "

We walk through the woods hand in hand making small talk while making each other laugh.  We reach this sign which that says    bicycle hire  this way ."