chapter 24

Emily's pov 

The  house party last night went okay better than I expected Hanna , Spencer got the idea  of the fact I didn't want to kiss any girls or pull any of the girls. A few girl's came up to me at the party trying to get to get to know me more, however i didn't care ,I wasn't interested in them. I was pretty much texting Alison front time to time , well dirty texting i shall say.   I didn't stay very long as I have swimming practice this morning.  As I wake up I get out of bed going into the bathroom brushing my teeth and having a wash. i look out of my bedroom window and see Alison's car is still parked in her driveway. I have something to eat then leave for college.

When I  get to college I park  in the car park . I  take a quick selfie for Alison. I must admit it did seem weird without waking up to Alison cuddling her this morning.

Good morning sexy Blondie just about to go to swimming practice thought I would send you this 😍😍 xxxx

I get to swimming practice putting my phone in my bag, meeting Cece at the swimming pool. I jump into the swimming pool going up  and down the pool getting timed by Cece . I hear the whistle, so I get out of the water sitting down on the chair while drinking some water.

"Well done Emily I'm proud of you're progress you're doing so well "

I smile at her while putting a towel around my body
"Thank you well practice makes perfect I guess "

"Yes absolutely so I'll see you Friday then at 11. "

"Yeah bye Cece see you then "

When I get back to the changing rooms, i get changed while checking my phone at the same time.  I stand still in shock as I get a picture message from Alison

OH MY GOSH EM YOU'RE SO Hot !!!!. love  this one of us both we took when we went away that weekend together . 😗😗

 😗😗