chapter 23

Alison's pov

As I lay in bed with Emily naked next me to cuddling, I can't stop thinking about last night ,it was absolutely incredible. Everything about it was amazing, i loved how loving we both we're towards each other and especially how Emily  was so gentle,caring . I  couldn't Ask for someone better than her she's amazing.  I'm starting to fall in love with her, i know it's early days yet, but she makes me feel so complete. I've never actually felt this  way before it's very overwhelming for me.

I look up to give Emily a kiss however I find she's already awake  smiling at me lovingly.  I look up at her while  kissing her on the lips, touching her face softly.  We both look down at the covers  and I notice Emily has a hard on, so I go under the covers without saying a word to her . I start to suck her hard  cock  spitting on the head of her cock  while slowing wanking it.  Hearing Emily moan  gives me a tingle in my pussy. As I suck her cock. Emily lifts the covers up while  I'm sucking then I suddenly stop. 

"Mmmm that's all you're  getting for now Miss Fields  "

"Oh please Miss Dilaurentis you can't just leave my cock  like this "
Emily  giggles

"Okay  but can you  say to me please Miss Dilaurentis  will you suck my cock ? "

"Please Miss Dilaurentis will you suck my hard cock? "

"You're wish is my command Miss Fields "

I start by sucking Emily's hard cock while looking into her eyes . I know she will love that as I know she loves my blue eyes ,I deep throat her cock whike wanking it moaning as I do it. I feel Emily getting more tense ,as I'm sucking her cock grabbing hold of the bed sheets in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm fuck Ali more omg keep going ahhhhhhh I'm getting so close "

'Mmmmmm fuckkk Em you're cock taste so yunny i love you're cock" 

As I'm sucking her cock while concentrating on her cock head licking around the shaft of her dick.   I hear Emily moaning really loudly as she explodes over my face .

"MmmMMM ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk I'm cuming so hard for you Ali MmmMMMmmmmmm "

I let Emily's cum drip down my face while kissing her passionately. We both look at each other with love .

" Ali i love you thank you for the best wake up call I've had in a long time "

"You're welcome Em I loved it you're cock is so tasty "

"Well I'm glad you like it Ali do you want me to please you before college ?"

"No Em you can please me later you owe me one "
I get up from the bed winking at her

I come back from the bathroom to find Emily getting ready rather quickly, but then I guess it's because she knows I'm  going to be late Teaching. I go downstairs. Unfortunately I have to leave pretty much straight away, as I've got a lesson to Teach   Emily comes down from upstairs while fastening her jeans . I smile at her while giving her one last kiss .

"Em I'll see you at college i best go I've got Teaching "

"Okay that's fine I've only got History and English today with one sexy Teacher "

I giggle while grabbing my bag  from the sofa
"Oh yeah and who would that be then Em? "

"It's you Ali of course it's always been you I love you and drive safely please"

"Awww Em you're cute I love you too and I will do same to you too especially if you take that bicycle "

We both laugh ,when I say that because we both remember when I nearly knocked Emily of her bicycle   accidentally with Cece in the car. It obviously wasn't funny the time but now we both have a joke about it.