chapter 17

Alison's pov

When I wake up, i see Emily cuddled up to me I cuddle her softly back looking at her while she's sleeping stroking her hair softly thinking of how beautiful she looks while she's asleep . While she's asleep I go out and get some food leaving her to rest. When I get to the shops I think about taking her on a proper date however I'm scared of how she will react. grabbing some food to last us the weekend, I come out of a shop driving back to the cabin. When I get back Emily has got her boxers on while making coffee.

"Hey Em are you okay? Sit down on the bed Miss Fields "

"Wait miss Diluarentis I'm just making us a cup of coffee "

"Miss fields are you arguing with me?"
I say looking at her with a tone to my voice

"Well.. i no Miss Diluarentis I'm not I'll just sit on the bed wait for you "

"Good girl Miss Fields i thought I was going to have to punish you for being a bad girl "

"Ohh okay Miss Diluarentis I'll listen to you then "

Emily sits on the bed waiting for me patiently while smiling. I cook in the kitchen when I hear Emily calling me into the room.

"Miss Diluarentis as I haven't had a kiss yet may i have a kiss? "

"No Miss Fields you must wait until I say "
I say smiling at her

Emily goes into the bathroom getting changed rather quickly, I wonder why she got changed so quickly, I mean It was a nice view of her. As she comes out of the bathroom,she gives me a smile while sitting on the bed.

"You're very obident Em I like that about you "

"But Ali I can be a bad girl just so you know "

"Well you're have to show me one day Em "

"Oh i will do so where's our food Ma'am? "

"Take a seat Em I'll go and bring it out now "

As we sit down to eat Emily and I can't stop staring at each other making each other laugh Emily is so cute when she laughs and goes shy it's really cute. As we finish our breakfast, I go over sitting on Emily's lap giving her a loving kiss while putting my arms around her .

"There Em you got your kiss"
I say smiling at her

"Mmmm was really nice Ali you're a really good kisser thank you for breakfast "

"Anyways get off my lap i need to grab something from the kitchen "

"Oh okay you wanted me to get off your lap quick then "
I say winking at her

"Yeah i know because I left my phone in the kitchen and i wanted to show you this really nice beach i wanted to go today with you if that's okay ? "

"Yeah sure Em I was kinda thinking the same thing with it being a nice day "

We pack our swimming stuff while getting into the car. I put the music on while keep glancing at Emily from time to time, I see her smile at me sweetly while taking my hand and holding it giving me butteflies. I park up the car kissing each other while looking into each other's eye's ,I can't believe how gorgeous Emily is. When we get to the beach we lay our towels out on the sand in my bikini, I notice Emily keeps staring at me .I can't help but stare at her i still wonder why she wears shorts and not a bikini.

"Are you okay Em? "
I ask her smiling at her

"Yeah I'm good Ali sorry i don't mean to keep looking at you "