chapter 6

Emily's pov

I wake up with one of the worst hang overs my head is hurting i must of fallen asleep with the t.v on last night. I grab some painkillers for my head heading upstairs . I completely forgot Hanna slept in my bed last night. When I opened the door I saw Hanna in my bed just waking up, i sit at the end of the bed, while Hanna is still closing her eyes with her arm on her head, complaining it hurts . I go back downstairs getting her some painkillers along with some water for Hanna.

"Here this may help Hanna take these"
Handing them to her

"Thank you Emily your a star how are you feeling? I don't remember much of last night do you? "

"I'm feeling rough I've just taken some tablets myself .I don't remember much but seeing our English Teacher Alison and Cece  "

"Oh wow see you I don't even remember that all I remember was talking to Caleb on the phone you kissing two girls did you like it Em? Did  they kiss you better than Paige? "

"Anyone kisses me better than Paige not being rude or anything. I didn't really enjoy the kiss i was just so drunk I don't remember that much about it "

"How comes you remember seeing Alison and Cece? "
Hanna questions

"I don't know I just do I was less drunk at that  point I guess"
blushing while looking out of the window

"Oh okay Teachers pet Emily can you put my phone on charge please ? "

"I'm not a teachers pet I wish everyone would stop saying that. where's your charger I can't find it anywhere? "

"It should be in the bag by the window"
Hanna suggest

As i go the window I see Alison locking her front door ,while walking to her car . ALi looks right at my house ,so I duck down quickly hoping she hasn't seen me. I look at Alison again she's getting into her car ,I can't stop staring at her. I'm staring so much when Hanan shouts me I didn't hear her first time .

"Emily """?????
Hanna shouts

"Hello Emily what the hell are you doing Emily? "
Hanan questions me

"Oh nothing I thought I saw Paige drive past so I ducked down hoping she wouldn't see me that's all here's your charger Hanna "

"Yeah right if u think I believe that then you must think I was born yesterday Emily "

"What's that suppose to me Hanna?"
I look at her while smiling

"Oh nothing Emily so Spencer has text asking to meet at the brew shall we go or leave it  ? "

"Yeah let's go although i can't stay long I've got swimming practice at 3 "

"On a Saturday? Emily really? "

"Yes really i take private lessons with Cece remember. give me 5 minutes I'm going to get changed  "

"Okay hurry up though you know what Spencer is like when we are late"
Hanna says getting out of bed

           Alison's pov

As I'm driving to meet Cece at the shopping maill.  I think back to last night and that guy Tom who invited back, i couldn't sleep with him my mind was just on Emily. I'm not going to lie ,i do have a soft spot for her . I've never fancied a girl before I met Emily i don't know if I  would be able to trust again since I've been cheating on.  I get out of my car locking the car door making my way over to cece at Starbucks.

"Hey i ordered you a hot chocolate Ali"

"Thank you shall we sit outside?? it's a lovely sunny day "