chapter 40

Emily's pov

I wake up with next to Alison in bed thinking back to the baby scan yesterday . I really can't believe we are having twins, I'm really happy about the news . In the car coming back from the hospital ,I felt very emotional after the scan after hearing there heartbeats . I can't wait until they are born, I get out of bed going downstairs to make Alison and me some food  before college .  Not long  after I'm cooking ,i hear Alison  getting up out of  bed, she comes down 5 minutes later giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Morning Em did you sleep okay? Did you want me to help?  "

"No Ali you sit down i will finish off cooking and i slept okay. I'm going to do something at the weekend to the house but I don't want you here while I do it "

"Aww Em you know I hate surprises  please tell me what it is ? "

"No Ali you will have  to wait and see I promise you love it plus. I don't want you to help me I don't want you doing too much while  you're pregnant "

"Oh fine thank you for breakfast Em love you "

"Love you too oh I got you some icecream if you fancy it afterwards "

"You're all prepared Em you are so cute "

I touch Alisons blonde hair while giving her a kiss on the lips. We smile at each other and start eating our breakfast making small talk .

"Before we go Em look let's take one more look at the babies scan picture "

"It's so cute Ali I really can't wait it's going to be amazing "

Alison leaves the picture on my sofa.  As we leave for college ,I get into my car while Alison  goes back to her's to get changed. When I get to college I'm faced by Hanna , Spencer and Aria not looking very happy with me .

"Why lie to us Emily why do you it ??"
Hanna says with a tone

"Woah calm down a minute what do you mean ? "
I question Hanna

"You wasn't at swimming practice we saw Cece leave college without you and you wasn't with her "
Spencer says crossing her arms

"Look I'm sorry guys I was going to go swimming then something up I had to get home if you all don't believe me then fine "
I say with a tone

"Em we know you are hiding something it's so obvious "
Hanna says with a tone

"Look just come round my place tonight "
I storm off not saying a word to them at all

I get into History sitting down I feel like Hanna and Aria are always onto me trying to find things out about me they always know when I'm keeping something from them which is the most annoying part.  I go to lunch meeting Spencer and Aria.

"Hey guess you're both at mad at me over something I haven't done "
I sit down complaining

"We are not mad at you Emily we just don't like being lied to you can tell us the truth "
Spencer says with a tone

"Yeah okay sure anyways what time are you coming round tonight ? And where Hanna anyway? "
I question them both

"She's with Mona I think the last time I saw her "
Aria says texting  on her phone

"We can be round for 7.30 is that ok with you? Emily oh and invite Alison as well. "
Spencer says smiling

"Shhhh Spencer people can hear anyways we best to to English"
I get up grabbing my bag leaving them at the table

                 Alison's pov

When I get to college I see Emily stood outside with her friends they looked to me like they were having a serious conversation about something obviously I didn't want to involved.   I'm  going to get  the class to read Great Expectations today as they will be doing a exam on it. After lunch I go to class waiting for the students . I keep clicking on cute baby things to buy our baby.

"So class we are reading the Great Expectations only ready chapter one today though and write some notes as you go along please "

"Miss Dilaurentis we won't be doing another exam on this book will we ? "
Emily questions me

"Yeah we will Miss Fields so pay close attention to ever detail and try not to miss anything out "
I say with a smile

"Okay Miss Dilaurentis I will try my best to "
Emily replies .

After class i text Emily to meet Me in the library.  I walk into the library 10 minutes later ,Emily is by the bookshelves sat on the floor I smile at Emily and sit on the floor with her.

"Em are you loving the great expectations book so far ? "

"Yeah Ali I'm really loving the book so far how come? "

"Okay I just wanted to read this bit to you Em ."

“I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.
Did you get to that part yet ? "

I kept looking at Emily while reading  that.  Emily smiles while giving me a quick kiss on the lips, I smile at her back lovingly. We both leave the library going back to Emily's house. When we  get to Emily's we head upstairs kissing and cuddling on the bed talking about baby stuff and making each other laugh .

"Ali the girl's are coming round tonight for 7 shall i cook or shall we order ? "

"I don't know why Em but I'm really wanting stir fry "

"Okay but one condition I'm  making it you sit down and relax Ali "

"Em you do make me laugh just because I'm pregnant it doesn't mean I can't do anything. "

"I know Ali i just want you to relax and for me to look after you "
Emily says smiling

"Okay Em I'll  let you pamper me then. I'll sort through some work "

Emily goes into the kitchen cooking the food.  Before we know it Aria , Hanna and Spencer are here.

"Heyyyyy Aliiiii""
Hanna says with excitement to her voice

"Heyyyy Hanna are you okay ? "
I reply laughing

"Well hi to me as well then "
Emily says sarcastically

"Not speaking to you Emily you're still in my bad books "
Hanna says with a tone

"Oh come Hanna I haven't done anything wrong "
Emily replies walking to the kitchen

We sit down for dinner I hold Emily's hand as we eat our dinner.  we all make jokes making each other laugh.  I can't stop looking at how beautiful Emily is she's really stunning in every way possible . Just as we are nearly finishing off eating,Hanna goes in the front room looking for her bag.  Out of nowhere we hear Hanna say .

"Oh my gosh guy's come here now quick "

We all dash to the front room Hanna stands there ,with the baby scan picture looking shocked.

""Alison You're pregnant! ""
Hanna shouts.

I'm going to leave this here . :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for those voting , commenting and viewing .
I don't know if you would of noticed but I added a Emison scene from Pretty Little Liars.