chapter 45

*** 1 year later ***

Alison's pov

Things with Emily and me have been incredible we had two baby girl's in the end one called Lily and grace they are both very cute.  Emily has been so good she makes such a good parent without her ,I know I wouldn't of been able to do it she was amazing through my pregnancy always looking after me being super caring and protective.  We've both been having less sleep but it's been worth it we take it in turns.  I look at Emily lovingly while getting out of bed to check on our girl's to find them both asleep.  I hear Emily comes downstairs with me cooking breakfast.

"Hey gorgeous are you okay?? did you sleep better than last night Em ? "

"Yeah I did I was worried about not having enough sleep though. I'm going to bring the girl's downstairs or are they still sleeping Ali ?"

"Don't worry about me I can handle it I think they are awake Em I'm going to cook us breakfast while you bring them down "

As I'm cooking I'm also decorating as it's there 1st birthday  party and Spencer, Hanna and Aria are coming over with Cece.   I take grace into my arms while cuddling her giving her some milk from a bottle . Emily is feeding Lily while making silly faces making her laugh which is so cute to watch her bond with the girl's is incredible already .

"We did pretty good didn't we Ali ?? to have such cute babies"
Emily says smiling at me

"We did Em and it's all thanks to you. Are you nervous about today about being a swimming coach it's your first day "

"No it's all down to you Ali. I am nervous but Cece will there to support me so it's not too bad I suppose "

"I'm here as well Em if you need me you can always come into my classroom if you want to "

"Oh can I be you're student again I do miss being your student Ali "

"I bet you do Em "
I say with a giggle

"Right I best be going are you going to with the girl's today I can take time off you know Ali "

"Em we will be fine we look forward to seeing you for the birthday don't be late "

"I wouldn't miss it for the world I love you Ali "

""""I love you too Em """

Emily kisses Grace and Lilly then gives me a cuddle then heads upstairs to get ready . I sit at the table still feeding Lily. 2 hours goes past I'm sitting on the sofa watching a movie then I hear my phone go off. I check to see who it's from its from Emily .

Hey beautiful Blondie hope you and the girl's are okay? I'm missing you all love you 😍😍 xxx

Awww Em we are good I'm missing you come home soon 😕😕 xxx do you want to see a cute pic Em?

Sure go ahead xxxx