chapter 15

Emily's pov

I wake up feeling a bit shocked as to where I am at first as Ali is laying in my arms fast asleep. I wrap the covers around us both ,We shared a kiss last night It sent butteflies in my stomach and made me fall for her even more. I decide to make some coffee for us both leaving Ali asleep on the sofa. As I come back in, I see Ali awake. I go over to her placing the cups down on the table in front of her .

"Here Ali i made you some coffee sorry I helped myself to your kitchen I wanted to give you a nice wake up call for when you woke up "

"Aww thank you Em and you can help yourself to anything you like "

"Your welcome Ali anything for you "
I say smiling at her

"Oh Em really anything would you?"
Ali says laughing

"Yes anything miss Diluarentis what can I do for you ? "

"Hey it's Ali to you now come here and give me a cuddle "

I sit back down on the sofa putting Alison into my arms stroking her hair softly nearly falling back asleep.

"Em you know that kiss last night I've never felt like this it was amazing "

"I was thinking the same about you too your kiss is so amazing your well doesn't matter "

"Em for now no one can know about us at the moment not even your friends or Cece it's not that I want to hide you because it's not but I'm your Teacher and I'll get fired. It won't stay like this forever though so rest your mind reassured is that okay with you ?"

"I was thinking the same thing Ali and that's the last thing I want to do is get you fired we will keep it a secret for now and don't worry I totally understand why "

"You sure Em as I don't want to upset you or anything? "

"Ali I'm completely sure I get it 100% and don't worry how can I ever be mad at you"
i say smiling at her

"That's okay then I was just checking with you I'll go and get ready shall I meet you at college Em? "

"Yeah sure I'll meet you there. Thank you for letting me stay over and for doing my spelling for me "

"No worries Em I'll see you in college but wait before you go one more kiss please "

As I'm standing by the door to leave Ali goes to cuddle me while kissing me on the lips passionately. I kiss her back while stroking her hair softly looking into each other's eyes lovingly before pulling away.

"Be careful I'm that bicycle Em "

"I will do Ali see you in a bit "

I quickly go home changing into different clothes while having a quick wash before leaving for college. As I get to college, i go straight to history seeing Spencer and Hanna already seated. I sit next to Hanna as she's trying to tell me something.

"Em what are you doing tonight? "

"Nothing that I know of why? What's the plans? "

"We were planning on going to the gay bars do you fancy coming with us ? "

"Yeah I can do what time are you guys getting there for ? "

"8 we are getting so drunk tonight by the way"
Hanna says

"Well good luck as we've got college tomorrow Hanna "

"And?? Enjoy life while you can Emily you might find a nice girl tonight when we are out "